What's new

Kava Culture Deeply rooted and forgot my pizza

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Deeply rooted in the root today. Sometimes it’s the only way I get myself to take a break.

This is how krunked I am right now...I went to order a pizza online and then my timer went off for a pizza I already had in the oven baking. Ooopsies. Alrighty then! Pizza problem solved!

Similar experiences to share?

Kava o'puss

Kava Curious
So my shells are cold and easier to drink, I normally pour a shell, put an ice cube in it, sit down for a minute and wait for the ice cube to melt before I drink it. When I can't remember whether or not I drank the shell I put the ice cube in, I know I need no more shells.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
So my shells are cold and easier to drink, I normally pour a shell, put an ice cube in it, sit down for a minute and wait for the ice cube to melt before I drink it. When I can't remember whether or not I drank the shell I put the ice cube in, I know I need no more shells.
You’re patient enough to wait for an entire ice cube to melt?! o_O:joyful:

Kava o'puss

Kava Curious
Well....sometimes when I'm feeling impatient, I stir the ice cube around with a spoon -seems to help it melt faster

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Deeply rooted in the root today. Sometimes it’s the only way I get myself to take a break.

This is how krunked I am right now...I went to order a pizza online and then my timer went off for a pizza I already had in the oven baking. Ooopsies. Alrighty then! Pizza problem solved!

Pizza Hut now has pizza insurance. If you forget to take your pizza or lose it somewhere, you can go back and get a replacement. Seriously....
http://www.thetruthaboutinsurance.com/dominos-pizza-is-offering-carryout-insurance/

Last edited:

Kava o'puss

Kava Curious
So you basically drink it through a metal straw? Seems like that would be harder to chug. Unless you are lucky and actually like the taste of kava. Never had that yerba mate . Been on cold brew coffee for awhile.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
So you basically drink it through a metal straw? Seems like that would be harder to chug. Unless you are lucky and actually like the taste of kava. Never had that yerba mate . Been on cold brew coffee for awhile.
Yup, metal straw. I can drink fast or slow, as mood strikes. I do enjoy the taste of kava. In my case not luck, just habituation. I hated kava until I hit a point where overnight I switched to loving it. Happened just like that, after about 6 or 7 months of daily drinking. Then I was stuck with unneeded ginger beer. No prob.

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
I try not to eat much when I'm krunk cause it never ends well for my belly but I'll have some chips or something just because a little fatty something helps. I get the munchies in the morning though often and the amount I can eat in that afterglow would scare a cow. I try to be healthy though even though I can binge a bit too much.

Zaphod

Kava Lover

All the time...unfortunately my short term memory even without kava is sub-par these days. Dangers of getting old....I guess.
Add a full on krunk and I have been known to do silly stuff just like this above.