What's new

Kava Culture Deeply rooted and forgot my pizza

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Deeply rooted in the root today. Sometimes it’s the only way I get myself to take a break.

This is how krunked I am right now...I went to order a pizza online and then my timer went off for a pizza I already had in the oven baking. Ooopsies. Alrighty then! Pizza problem solved!

Similar experiences to share?
Sounds like the pizza wasn't the only thing that was baked. ::tpbricky::

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I got home on a cold day once and went straight to mix some kava. Sat on the sofa 15 mins or so after my first shell I became aware of a strange tightness around my head. It took a while to work out I was still wearing my hat.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I keep reading about numb tongues... is drinking through a straw the best way to avoid this?
Why would you want to avoid a numb tongue? For most people it is fun and reassuring.

I am rapidly becoming convinced the main benefit to drinking grog through a bombilla, which I always do now, btw, aside from convenience, is preventing dermo symptoms.

love2driveinct

Kava Enthusiast
Why would you want to avoid a numb tongue? For most people it is fun and reassuring.

I am rapidly becoming convinced the main benefit to drinking grog through a bombilla, which I always do now, btw, aside from convenience, is preventing dermo symptoms.
Haha I don't know... I haven't even tried it yet. I was just curious. Interesting, though.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Right about now I'm on that 25th clap
I'm feelin' buzzed and I'm lowkey wasted
Imma keep sippin' til my tongue can't taste it

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Krunkie, how does it help with dermo?
My impression is that the bombilla strains out just that teensy little bit more that otherwise gets past the AluBall or the kneading bag. I could be wrong, just seems to me I get less dry hand than I used to and I stopped getting sties, those were my only dermo symptoms. Oh, that and the fairy dust in my black panties, of course, even that is gone now.