What's new

Do any of the good vendors give price breaks for larger amounts ?

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
I was looking at one of the recommended vendor's prices, and I noticed that the price to get twice the amount, was exactly double the price of the smaller amount.
Is that normal in the kava industry ?
From my experience, with any product, including the botanicals, if you order a larger amount, you pay "less per unit", or less per gram.
Do any of the recommended vendors work this way, and give you a price break for ordering larger amounts ?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
It's pretty standard in the kava industry not to charge more for smaller amounts unless you get down to like the 4 oz purchases. There might be a small difference btween 1/2 lb and full lb, not a lot. But once you get to ordering several pounds it's just multiples of the 1 lb price and with shipping, sometimes it can cost a lot more per lb to order 5 lbs, say, than to order 1 or 2.

Although some vendors, once they get to know you, can be open to cutting a deal on a much larger quantity, say 10 lbs or more. Or so I have heard, ahem.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I was looking at one of the recommended vendor's prices, and I noticed that the price to get twice the amount, was exactly double the price of the smaller amount.
Is that normal in the kava industry ?
From my experience, with any product, including the botanicals, if you order a larger amount, you pay "less per unit", or less per gram.
Do any of the recommended vendors work this way, and give you a price break for ordering larger amounts ?
Yes, contact the vendor directly and chances are they'll work with you on your order size and discount :)

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Hey @Plantacious,
We do have a coupon code floating around in the new members forum for 10% off your first purchase of any amount for being a KF member by using the coupon code KFNEW10. We also offer a recurring discount of 10% off all orders over $100 by using the code kwkbulk. :)