What's new

Documentary movie about Kava Kava at Fiji/contact for Zane Yoshida

kavastalker

Kava Curious
Aloha,

I´ll spend few weeks at Fiji and since I´m a filmmaker, I´d like to connect this trip with my job. At this time, i´m looking for much informations as possible, about farming Kava at Fiji. So there are my 2 questions.

1. Do you have any recommendations about nice farmers who can be interested?
2. I´m having trouble to find contact for Zane Yoshida - who I want to ask few questions. PM, please!

Thank you!

Adam

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Aloha,

I´ll spend few weeks at Fiji and since I´m a filmmaker, I´d like to connect this trip with my job. At this time, i´m looking for much informations as possible, about farming Kava at Fiji. So there are my 2 questions.

1. Do you have any recommendations about nice farmers who can be interested?
2. I´m having trouble to find contact for Zane Yoshida - who I want to ask few questions. PM, please!

Thank you!

Adam
@Henry I believe can be of help.

bogmonkey

Kava? Yes please!
Awesome news Adam...The time is extremely ripe for a modern documentary on kava (you could sell this to a distribution service easily I bet)
I've looked and can only find that old classic from the 80's(?) which is OK, but really not very good (plus it's from a long time ago)
Kava is creeping into all the major cities around the USA right now and lots of people are very curious about it...best of luck!!!

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Awesome news Adam...The time is extremely ripe for a modern documentary on kava (you could sell this to a distribution service easily I bet)
I've looked and can only find that old classic from the 80's(?) which is OK, but really not very good (plus it's from a long time ago)
Kava is creeping into all the major cities around the USA right now and lots of people are very curious about it...best of luck!!!
I want to see a youtuber cover each kava regions kava culture. Like this video

Someday someone will do it