What's new

Does anyone know how often KWK replenishes?

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
I am just about out of my night time micro KWK Vula Waka, which I mix ~ 1 tsp with 2-3 oz of Vinaka Waka in my night time tea. Boom. I'm ready for sleep.
I am also just about out of my 1 lb bag of Melo Melo, which I love for during the day when I do not work. Both are OOS. I noticed that the Loa Waka was replenished quite quickly when that was OOS a few weeks ago. Just wondering if that's normal or if there are too many factors to get a round about time frame? I have the medium grind Vula Waka but I already mix a bit of the micro in with the Vinaka grog. Also, I have BKH 11 year micro but haven't even used it yet, due to the reviews of it being more uplifting and heady, not a heavy "knock you out" sleepy time kava. Those are the only micros I have and I never drink micro straight. Not sure when I'll even open the 11 yr. but that's another story. Any suggestions to try to duplicate my nightcap?

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I would give the 11 year a try. The batch I got from this last spring had a strong headiness with a good amount of heaviness as the amount used increased. It helps me sleep more than any fijian has. I only use it sparingly because I don't like the stomach side effects from micro.

The RoH instant is also quite heavy. A 245 chemotype and KL dense. Not much on the euphoric side but great as a sleep aid mixer.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I am just about out of my night time micro KWK Vula Waka, which I mix ~ 1 tsp with 2-3 oz of Vinaka Waka in my night time tea. Boom. I'm ready for sleep.
I am also just about out of my 1 lb bag of Melo Melo, which I love for during the day when I do not work. Both are OOS. I noticed that the Loa Waka was replenished quite quickly when that was OOS a few weeks ago. Just wondering if that's normal or if there are too many factors to get a round about time frame? I have the medium grind Vula Waka but I already mix a bit of the micro in with the Vinaka grog. Also, I have BKH 11 year micro but haven't even used it yet, due to the reviews of it being more uplifting and heady, not a heavy "knock you out" sleepy time kava. Those are the only micros I have and I never drink micro straight. Not sure when I'll even open the 11 yr. but that's another story. Any suggestions to try to duplicate my nightcap?
Mike replenishes pretty regularly. I'd say I see stock levels change at least twice a month. Some heavy sellers probably restock faster than others.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
KWK replenish Loa Waka almost weekly. Others may take 2 weeks. Loa Waka is the shit.
I don’t see the hype but I’m on my 2nd half pound bag! It’s too balanced for me and, for some reason, the taste is like spoiled fish to me. Maybe I made it too strong once. I mix it with other heavier Kava. As I always say, every kava has its purpose! :)