What's new

Does Boronguru Cause Anxiety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokedOut

Kava Curious
After trying out some kavas because I am slowly trying to find the right ones, I was wondering if anybody has had the latest batch of boronguru from KWK and can tell me if it causes any anxiety and what amount you use. I use only a little bit of kava currently- 3 tablespoons 3 times a day, and so far two kavas I have tried give me anxiety, and the other 2 didn't. I know it can be different for each person on whether or not some things going to give them anxiety, but which is why I want to hear different opinions on this, because I had read somewhere on here where I think some one did say they experienced some anxiety with boronguru, but I was also wondering if that person was taking anything else in combination, anyways I lost that post. Thank you for reading.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
After trying out some kavas because I am slowly trying to find the right ones, I was wondering if anybody has had the latest batch of boronguru from KWK and can tell me if it causes any anxiety and what amount you use. I use only a little bit of kava currently- 3 tablespoons 3 times a day, and so far two kavas I have tried give me anxiety, and the other 2 didn't. I know it can be different for each person on whether or not some things going to give them anxiety, but which is why I want to hear different opinions on this, because I had read somewhere on here where I think some one did say they experienced some anxiety with boronguru, but I was also wondering if that person was taking anything else in combination, anyways I lost that post. Thank you for reading.
My latest batch of borongoru is indeed a bit more uppity than usual. I haven't received anything I would consider "anxiety" from it, but it can get a bit more heady than the usual feeling. I personally like it, as it tends to give a bit more "slap" to the kava than I'm normally used to.

SmokedOut

Kava Curious
More uppity? thanks that's good to know. I was looking for some thing that has a body load. Anyway's, what do you mean slap? euphoria?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
More uppity? thanks that's good to know. I was looking for some thing that has a body load. Anyway's, what do you mean slap? euphoria?
The visceral feeling of the room expanding suddenly is what I refer to when I say "slap". Kavas that have a higher level of kavain will do this, as kavain is extremely quickly absorbed into the body.

I've heard that Kava Supreme from Kavafied is an excellent heavy kava.

SmokedOut

Kava Curious
So it was a pure heady effect, hmm.

Yeah, I plan on using more kava supreme, that was one of the kavas I tried out, but I am looking for another kava to mix with it. I would use nambawan, or ikaika, or lapita, but they are all out of stock. I'm having a hell of time trying to find one.

El Guapo510

Kava Curious
I have not experienced anxiety from Borongoru, its pretty mellow. It's supposed to be heavier than the vula waka but I think its actually a bit weaker in terms of effects. Had some last night in fact, gave me couch lock and a great sleep. That's just me personally though we're all different.

Status
Not open for further replies.