What's new

Don't try this at home Kiddies (revenge of the Koniak).

D

Deleted User01

So I worked hard in the yard and I started sipping a blend of Solomons, Boroguru, and Koniak to relieve the pain. I had some partial bottles and I dumped them into one. I only drank like 6/8oz and I thought it would be ok to have a glass of wine later. Big mistake, I had 2 glasses. The word is not Krunked, it is more like stoned. Its' 1:30 in the afternoon the next day and I'm still dinged from last nite. My ears are still ringing. Word to the wise, don't mix strong Kava with alcohol. Oh, and the blend tasted like crap. I think Deleted User did that experiment where he mixed 2 good tasting Kavas and came up with 1 bad tasting Kava.

D

Deleted User01

*Head hung down low and looking at the ground * . I'm sorry Mr. Vekta, it won't happen again.:(

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
I'll second that. Ugh, i lost some time and...dignity drinking kava on the way to a friend's party, then switched to alcohol later in the night. Bad, bad, bad idea. I will say I've had kava and followed it with maybe a beer or sipping a mixed drink later but it still leaves me with a headache. I'm fairly sensitive to alcohol so i always regret choosing alcohol over kava but sometimes it's hard not to in social situations, yeh?

Never a hangover with kava, maybe some drowsiness or a bit of dehydration later/next day but nothing that can't be cured with ice cold coconut juice and tea/coffee. Why isn't kava more popular?!

D

Deactivated Account

I've had a pepperoni pizza drop me to the ground big time after a decent session...mind you it was as greasy as a butchers dick though & the fats & oils in it really went to town on me.