What's new

Drinking Kava several times

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
It makes sense to drink Kava in installments. To drink 3 times 30g in 40 minutes. Does the action accumulate, but it does not make sense. I want to drink a few times because there is a sharp entrance where I wrote in another thread.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It makes sense to drink Kava in installments. To drink 3 times 30g in 40 minutes. Does the action accumulate, but it does not make sense.
Kava is very flexible, if you plan on drinking kava throughout the day, by all means space out your shells, we have another member here, @Krunkie McKrunkface who follows a similar routine, maybe he can give you some insight.
I want to drink a few times because there is a sharp entrance where I wrote in another thread.
If you have a link for the other thread it would help us to understand what you are referencing.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
It makes sense to drink Kava in installments. To drink 3 times 30g in 40 minutes. Does the action accumulate, but it does not make sense. I want to drink a few times because there is a sharp entrance where I wrote in another thread.
If you take 30g of medium grind and use it to make,say, a fairly strong litre of grog in two 500ml washes and combine and mix, then drink 333ml shells spaced 13 minutes apart, you have a plan not just acceptable but quite good, for anyone. Let’s all do it tonight at 8. It’s a damn good plan.

OTOH if you want to consume 90g in under three quarters of an hour I better go get a bucket, mop, and paper towels. And someone else better fetch......... the comfy chair!