What's new

Euphoria from kava?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
If you find joy in your mind being quieted, anxiety relieved or body being loosened then you might say kava gives you some euphoria.
Of course, in most cases, it would be nowhere near as prominent as opioids etc...
But, I will say, on a few occasions when I'm lucky enough to get hit with a full heavy kava 'krunk', it is undeniably euphoric.(or at least 'extremely pleasant' and fairly inebriating)
I can tell, because in that peak I stop caring about anything but enjoying the experience. I feel so content and pleased just sitting in the dark
listening to music, enjoying the feeling of my breathing and my head loosely swiveling around.
[REDACTED TEXT]

Last edited:

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I would rarely call kava euphoric. It gives a nice "buzz" (mental and physical) and very strong feelings of well being/makes everything better. That's probably why it's also not physically addicting.

dr phalloid

Kava Enthusiast
Do any of you get euphoria from Kava? I mean true euphoria, similar to the kind you get as a side effect from medicinal opiates. I don't just mean feeling giggly and cheerfull, I mean deep, deep waves of joy and comfort.

I for one fell great from kava, but not euphoric in the slightest. What do you think?
I found that bkh fu-u gives a lovely euphoria,last night I finished off a bag of real kavas instant,couldant get what was left in bottom of bag with a teaspoon so just poured it into shell there was a lot more left than I realized. well he who dares wins and chugged it back,well bloody hell massive euphoria then I spun out.didant vomit but by heck I wont be doing that again.solomon kava is said to have the most drug like effects of any kava,and I bought 2lbs and ended up agreeing with the statement.but it produces a strong emotionall response very heady kava, I personally don't like strong emotions and wouldant buy it again but if your after a very powerfull drug like kava than Solomon could be for you.

Mr. Kava

Kava Enthusiast
Bkh Nangol Noble had a nice balanced mild mood enhancer that lasted for at least an hour or two.
Body effects were on the mild body mellowing end of the spectrum for me(no heavy sedation with this one).

dr phalloid

Kava Enthusiast
Bkh Nangol Noble had a nice balanced mild mood enhancer that lasted for at least an hour or two.
Body effects were on the mild body mellowing end of the spectrum for me(no heavy sedation with this one).
cheers mr kava that sounds like its well worth a try.thanks for post

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
I loved my Solomon but I think I prefer fu'u over it now. It my be time to try it again just for giggles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Sacred Journey

Kava Curious
Which kavas make you feel euphoric?
The white waka from Bula Kava House. They said in their website that this variety was highly euphoric and I found they weren't lying. It doesn't have as good painkilling or sedative qualities as other kavas though. They might be sold out of it now.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
I definitely get some euphoria, but I have a sensitive system. I am drinking GHK HIWA right now and its doing the trick. Very heady. What is nice about Kava is the crash is very mellow, I think because it isn't physically addicting.

Last edited:

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Kava euphoria is real and it is amazing. It is also quite fleeting and hard to predict. But sometimes after three or four shells I get Kava euphoria and it just rolls over my entire being.

Skitty

Kava Enthusiast
The white waka from Bula Kava House. They said in their website that this variety was highly euphoric and I found they weren't lying. It doesn't have as good painkilling or sedative qualities as other kavas though. They might be sold out of it now.
Isn't the BKH white kava called Fu'u?

euphoricme

Kava Curious
I mostly agree with the sentiments that Kava isn't as euphoric as other drugs; although at high quantities I've had some pretty serious euphoria from the Loa Waka @ Kalm and Wow (Though I prefer Stone overall). The problem is is that at least for me to get an incredibly euphoric feeling from Kava I have to drink so much that I am not able to walk and seeing double. After drinking that much I *always* throw up and end up with a pretty rocky stomach for the rest of the day.

Its just not worth it to do it regularly. A couple times a year? Sure.

Kravatomill

Kava Curious
I'd say like this, do you get euphoria from benzo, phenibut or chamomile?
If so, then you should get it from Kava as well, kava is way better for you than the first two mentioned though.
It all comes down to what we call euphoria.
Right now I am on my 5th shell listening to meditative music while my wife sleeps, is it like opiates? Not at all...
Is it calming and makes my flow of thoughts easier? I would say yes.
And that's pretty much all I need, if I "need" anything at all.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
There are different kinds of Kava euphoria as well.

One kind of Kava euphoria is a state of mind where you are being gently rolled between silky layers of the firmament. I often find myself overwhelmed with joy and clarity. This can last for up to twenty minutes and is what I consider a "peak" Kava experience. Unfortunately, my best memories of this go back to really strong Tudeis, though I have also had it from Stone, Wow, Solomons, Koniak, Nangol, and Kava Roots' Van Select (the winner of the 2016 Best Kava award).

The second kind of Kava euphoria, more common among Borongoru and related varieties, consists of a deep, sleepy, dreamy kind of "stony" feeling. It's a kind of supreme relaxation where problems seem to disappear. Less of a celebration and more of a "forget about it" kind of feeling. Similar to benzos in many respects.

Zentri

Kava Enthusiast
Euphoria means intense excitement and happiness and I feel like half the people on this site use the word in the wrong manner, I wouldn't consider the stony/dreamy feeling to be euphoric because it's not "intense excitement" and there might be some happiness but again I wouldn't classify it as intense, it's more relaxing and calm.

It's stony'dreamy/sedating ... why the word Euphoric has to be involved with those effects is beyond me. I mean no offense to anyone but to me euphoric means a rush of excitement/energy/feelings. For me to consider something euphoric there has to be either a rush of happiness or energy or thoughts.

So sick of getting told I have no permission to post ... it's taken me ~5 minutes to make this post because every time I hit "post reply" I get the "You don't have permission to access /forum/threads/euphoria-from-kava.6406/add-reply on this server." pop up..

Status
Not open for further replies.