What's new

Fight the Darkside this holiday season

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Cheers & Mele Kalikimaka! Having a little fun this holiday season :) Wanted to send a little aloha & a little needed humor....I have a function after Christmas that I am really not looking forward too and already feeling it. Planning to bust out my stash for the entire day to get through this one. Hope you all have a good end to your December...banning with more kava enthusiast definitely helps. Will be thinking of you guys so I don't freak out on some relatives. ;) Aloha, Steve

KavaCat

Meow.
Hahah! Actually, I was planning on buying a case as a slightly late gift for a friend... gave him a couple of packs from my own case, and he and his brother really enjoyed them. I can't seem to figure out how to get the shipping info to be anything other than my own address, though!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Hahah! Actually, I was planning on buying a case as a slightly late gift for a friend... gave him a couple of packs from my own case, and he and his brother really enjoyed them. I can't seem to figure out how to get the shipping info to be anything other than my own address, though!
@KavaCat - hey that is Nala :) We actually have one of her shirts ...lol. Are you looking to get some candy via the kava forums or on kavakavacandy.com ? On our website, there is a section for Billing and Shipping address. Please send me an email if you are still having problems.Thanks! [email protected]