What's new

Fiji Loa Waka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
The last time I had this I went a bit too fast and got the "super nausea", the whole body buzz where you think you're going to puke imminently. I've had it tonight and feel great. I can't put my finger on just what it is, headiness I think but got some body feelings too, just feeling all over good at the moment. I went with 5 pretty good spoonfuls so probably no wonder but nice to have a positive result with something I messed up with in the past.

Ty The Kava Guy

Kava Curious
Good to hear! I also have a hard time dialing in this one. Either i dont get a whole lot, or i get anxious. I can tell it is quality kava, just cannot put my finger on it

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
You can't wipe the smile off my face when I'm drinking this Waka. I know what you mean with the heady and heavy balance. I start out with a nice uplift and euphoric feel that transitions to a perfect body relaxation. Need to restock this root!
Glad this time round is treating you well ::happyshell::

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
I'm mixed on this one too, sometimes its the greatest I have ever tryed from Fiji and other times like tonight its tachacardia city. I have to go a little easier on it I think.
Update: high heart rate has subsided and now I'm feeling real good, thanks Kalm:D

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I seem to get a bit of anxiety after this one. It's nice at first but not sure if it's for me overall. Good job the others are completely awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.