What's new

I Love Kava Friday FINAL FRIDAY

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I've got two special reserve roots coming for the end of 2023, so I'm goin' out with a Mbuong!
Ordered Damu and Mbuong, should be here today. Gonna start with the Fijian Damu though, lookin' forward to it.

Have you guys seen that Root of Happiness sells FRESH Fiji kava? Unfortunately it's 10 lbs for $270 so I won't likely ever try it. I like that it's available though,and I think it's the first time I've seen non-Hawai'i grown fresh roots on the market. Has anyone here or on reddit tried it?

edit: the kava arrived already! now I just have to get through a whole day to drink it...
IMG_0563.jpg

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I've got two special reserve roots coming for the end of 2023, so I'm goin' out with a Mbuong!
Ordered Damu and Mbuong, should be here today. Gonna start with the Fijian Damu though, lookin' forward to it.

Have you guys seen that Root of Happiness sells FRESH Fiji kava? Unfortunately it's 10 lbs for $270 so I won't likely ever try it. I like that it's available though,and I think it's the first time I've seen non-Hawai'i grown fresh roots on the market. Has anyone here or on reddit tried it?

edit: the kava arrived already! now I just have to get through a whole day to drink it...
View attachment 13320
Got 2 lbs of the Mbuong headed my way as well. I'm down to almost 100% instant kava left, lol. Got a little lazy on keeping up the stash.