What's new

Finally bothered to sign up

Hey all, I am a long-time kava fan who has lurked these forums for years but never bothered to sign up. I figured I might as well join the discussion and pitch in where I can. It seems you all have a good time here!

I mainly prepare traditional medium grind kavas with the Aluball because I hate cleaning up after a messy blend/kneed session, and I find the effects pretty comparable between methods. After using nylon bags, stockings, and the like for years, I switched over to using the Aluball a few years ago and never looked back -- it's just so much easier.

My current cultivar of choice is BKH Nangol Noble. It's no worse tasting than most of the other kavas I've had, and its effects are excellent for relaxation.

Bula!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hey all, I am a long-time kava fan who has lurked these forums for years but never bothered to sign up. I figured I might as well join the discussion and pitch in where I can. It seems you all have a good time here!

I mainly prepare traditional medium grind kavas with the Aluball because I hate cleaning up after a messy blend/kneed session, and I find the effects pretty comparable between methods. After using nylon bags, stockings, and the like for years, I switched over to using the Aluball a few years ago and never looked back -- it's just so much easier.

My current cultivar of choice is BKH Nangol Noble. It's no worse tasting than most of the other kavas I've had, and its effects are excellent for relaxation.

Bula!
Welcome out of the shadows. Seems like we are getting more and more people who have decided to join the conversation.