What's new

Finally broke the RT

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
Really - hadn't thought of it. Also I often leave my second strain in the fridge for a few days which means I need my nut milk bag for prepping the stronger Kava for an evening session, I honestly hadn't thought of using it for the whole prep session, although I have sometimes thought that the pulp left in it was greasy and maybe potent ... I'll give it a try tomorrow. I've been a gorb today (gorb in Ireland means very very very greedy) having not had Kava for probably 3 weeks I've totally thrown myself into it today - I mean totally and now I just feel kind of sick... self inflicted but I couldn't help myself, it was raining most of the day so thought I'd just keep on and on ... nauseous and not krunked which was what I was after - wrong I know - live and learn through stupid experience like today

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
oh oh oh - I'm scaringly krunked now - stupid really stupid - hubby home in the next hour - not a good idea at all - still we or/ I learn from experience - so effing stupid .

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
oh oh oh - I'm scaringly krunked now - stupid really stupid - hubby home in the next hour - not a good idea at all - still we or/ I learn from experience - so effing stupid .
I find that coffee kind of negates some of the krunked-ness. Any caffeine really. At least for me.

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
I'll try a cup of strong coffee now - thanks for the tip - appreciate it. Why did I want to get krunked? Strange as I don't really like the feeling of it at all

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I'll try a cup of strong coffee now - thanks for the tip - appreciate it. Why did I want to get krunked? Strange as I don't really like the feeling of it at all
I believe it's where the phrase 'learn to respect the kava' comes from. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong....

verticity

I'm interested in things
When I get to that point, a nap can be really helpful. But of course the best thing is not to get to that point.:angelic

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
Agree that I overdid it and don't plan on going there again any time soon ... I guess having a break made me think I could handle more than usual but did have nausea for a few hours when I awoke today .. need to remember to respect it ... really didn't know how powerful it could be