What's new

First Kava Kava

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I don't know if almond milk would do the same, does it have any fats in it? You don't need to increase the amount of liquid necessarily, I only fill my 8oz bottle just over half full. You'll know the feeling when you get it :)

Fauzool

Kava Curious
Well last 2 days have not really been good I've puked both times and still have the squirts. It tastes pretty bad but I think I'm still in RT I'm doing 2 tbl spoons moi I'm almost out then I have he other 2 samples to finish I think if I don't really feel anything after going through all of that I'm not sure if i should continue, the 11 yr still is taking awhile because of the claim but I hear it's a lot more potent and has helped people get over RT only thing I've felt has been numbness, nausea, diarrhea,upset stomach. I'm at least going to finish what I have but it hasn't been a very pleasant experience

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
Well last 2 days have not really been good I've puked both times and still have the squirts. It tastes pretty bad but I think I'm still in RT I'm doing 2 tbl spoons moi I'm almost out then I have he other 2 samples to finish I think if I don't really feel anything after going through all of that I'm not sure if i should continue, the 11 yr still is taking awhile because of the claim but I hear it's a lot more potent and has helped people get over RT only thing I've felt has been numbness, nausea, diarrhea,upset stomach. I'm at least going to finish what I have but it hasn't been a very pleasant experience
Man, sorry to hear that. :( I guess it just doesn't work for everyone. I'd be inclined to say you're still in the RT phase, but yeah it sounds like you're having to work hard to punch through it.

Fauzool

Kava Curious
Man, sorry to hear that. :( I guess it just doesn't work for everyone. I'd be inclined to say you're still in the RT phase, but yeah it sounds like you're having to work hard to punch through it.
Do you think it could be because if he micronized? Would it be better to go instant? Also do you know I GHK would swap out for it?

Ryanakamal

Kava Curious
hey fauzool did you get any nice effects? i had the best anti anxiety since day one or peepee and kavareaday. maybe lower your dosage

Ryanakamal

Kava Curious
ahh ok. i had the beer pee trying to break the r.t but the dreams and the anti anxiety made me to keep trying.

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
Do you think it could be because if he micronized? Would it be better to go instant? Also do you know I GHK would swap out for it?
Not sure if you'd have a different reaction with instant or not. It may give you less squirts, as you so delicately put it. ;) But its hard to say. Honestly I'd say get the extract from Kava Kava R Us (70% kavalactones), and hammer on that until you break RT, just my personal opinion. Then try a couple strains of medium grind which would be easier on your stomach and GI tract.

Not sure about GHK doing exchanges/refunds. I know he guarantees satisfaction, and I've seen him do that before when the bag is broken or something like that, but I'm sure it gets determined on an individual basis, so you'd just have to ask him about it I guess. He's always good about responding, I'd say just shoot him an email.

Good luck man. I do hope you get a chance to experience kava for real, it just sounds like you're one of the ones with a tough RT period... Like I said mine was about 2 weeks, when I broke through, I really felt it... But that's subjective too, it's not like being "high" or drunk or anything like that, it's a sensation unto itself. I guess it depends on what your expectations are...

Fauzool

Kava Curious
I figured I'd go ahead an update. I tried contacting GHK but I have gotten no response. In the meantime I got my 11 year Waka and well I feel different on it it makes me get creative but I mean I don't really feel like heady effects or anything like that. And when I wake up in true morning I have a headache and horrible smelling pee every time I have 11 year. Diarrhea is still here also but less sick feeling. The kava from GHK still I get no effects from it at 4 tbs just the diarrhea maybe I feel sightly different? Overall right now I have no heady effects or anti anxiety just I feel kinda different from 11 year. Possible I'm still in RT? What are the recxomendations at this point? Oh and the taste is getting easier to deal with :)

EQ

Atman
Are you drinking on an empty stomach. You should drink 5+ hours after your last food intake.
For me I get basically nothing if I drink after eating.