What's new

I Love Kava Friday First Seasonal Pan-Fried Friday Kava Patay

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
hoping we get other reviews of this miracle kava. you know what they say - if it sounds too good to be true blah blah blah......
i hope theres some left for me ..

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
I can go a light as 1tsp for a very mild get through the morning, but anymore than 2 tablespoon can make me abit sick feeling. This is micro though, not med. I would bump it slightly in that case.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Im still feeling grest l
But yes I am very relaxed and feel stuck on the bed now.sitting up,
Body seems like its getting heavier..heady effects still present but, lighting out some but defintly still noticible..
I feel like i could be very socialable with this kava, just so peacefull... :)

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
I'm a bit wobbly when I move around the house, and its very heady. Very heady. I've had 2 batches made with 12 heaping teaspoons total. One of the things I like about kava is after a few hours you are still feeling great, only with lesser effects. There is no feeling bad. I love this root. ::kavaleaf::

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
I'm a bit wobbly when I move around the house, and its very heady. Very heady. I've had 2 batches made with 12 heaping teaspoons total. One of the things I like about kava is after a few hours you are still feeling great, only with lesser effects. There is no feeling bad. I love this root. ::kavaleaf::
Specifically what heady effects do you get with this strain? Is it similar to moi mahakea or papa kea's heady effects

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
The headiness is kida like mo'i or maybe pouni ono...or maybe both? Or a mix of the 2? Lmao...but ya...it is certainly heady! Kinda energetic I would say..I feel energy in the body and mind! :)
Its been 3 hours now and I still feel it fairly strongly..but still ever so smooth,
The body does get heavier and heavier over time...

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
The headiness is kida like mo'i or maybe pouni ono...or maybe both? Or a mix of the 2? Lmao...but ya...it is certainly heady! Kinda energetic I would say..I feel energy in the body and mind! :)
Its been 3 hours now and I still feel it fairly strongly..but still ever so smooth,
The body does get heavier and heavier over time...
Now I've really got to get me some of this! I don't think it would arrive before I leave town on Thursday pm though - insert sad face here cos I can't find the correct smiley with my blurry eyes - can't leave a bag of kava this good lying around!
Im done for the night! Great partay. BULA!

K

Kava Steve

everything is smooth, debating if I should drink a 3rd shell... Just got out of the hot tub body definitely heavy but not bed locked, head and body almost feel the same.

did 5.3 tbs per shell overall happiness

verticity

I'm interested in things
Now I've really got to get me some of this! I don't think it would arrive before I leave town on Thursday pm though - insert sad face here cos I can't find the correct smiley with my blurry eyes - can't leave a bag of kava this good lying around!
Im done for the night! Great partay. BULA!
LOL