What's new

I Love Kava Friday First Seasonal Pan-Fried Friday Kava Patay

K

Kava Steve

forgot to mention definitely kills the back pain, after 3rd shell both head and body numb... No need for a 4th and next time I will make the batch thinner because it was hard to suck down that thick.

K

Kava Steve

Ahhh, hanky panky ai in my cup, southpark on the tele, kava party in the forums, it doesnt get much better than this folks. As far as effects, I strongly believe i could not be more comfortable in my bed at the moment. Anybody else feel this way?
yes bed definitely feels amazing but I love not being bed locked, I can get up and do stuff

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ya i have been getting up to do stuff and it hasent been a problem..but still buzzing and very relaxed lol...
Sitting down is great to lol...body is pretty heavy now!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Thats funny lol..
That kava bowl looks simular to the one I just bought!
I have been looking for a small "personal" kava bowl to use, I bought one for 40 bucks the other day online..
It looks nice, "I will post a pic"...it ended up only holding 1 cup of water! Also it was stained and looked nice but when
I did a quick rinse with water the stain came right off...and kept coming off,not sure what they used for the stain but I am
glad I spotted it before downing kava sitting it that bowl for 15 minutes! I told the company I want to send it back,still waiting for a response, lol...

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
lmao...ya its neat but not what I was expecting lol,
I knew it was gona be small, but not that small...and after seeing the weird stain run right off and
stain a paper towel i am very glad I didn't actually use it, says it was made in somoa? not sure what they use for stain but
I don't like that it just comes right off...oh well, I will be on the hunt for a small 6-8" kava bowl lol...

K

Kava Steve

Just wanted to get a recap from everyone of what their experiences were last night for others who might be interested in this strain. So I guess ill go first.

Normally I only mix 2tbs per cup of water but yesterday decided to follow suit with @Deleted User01 so I mixed 1 cup to 22oz of water for this special pan fried session.

GHK really hit it off with the hanky pank Ai, my wife and I each consumed 3 shells over 2 hours and the effects were remarkable. After the first shell there was a warming relaxation that took I've both head and body. By the second shell the body became heavy but not sedated and most of my back pain started to disappear, it was also very heady but unlike Moi was a calm heady ands very very smooth. The hot tub and light music were very enjoyable and it was there we consumed the 3rd shell... This is where it got fun, everything was very dream like, the kids splashing around was very surreal and the water had a different sound to it. I got out of the tub and was very heavy but not wanting to run for a couch so I fired up the barbecue and smoked some dogs. While waiting for the dogs to finish I filled a glass of water and the sound of running water had a crazy 3D sound almost like my head was in the faucet. After eating we went up to bed and the bed felt amazing, I got up a few times, it wasn't that you couldnt get up, its that you didn't want to because it felt so good. All of my pain except for the most painful points was gone but very dulled and unless I did something I shouldn't it was un noticeable.... After and hour of laying around, talking, laughing, watching YouTube videos, we finally turned the lights off and I don't remember a thing until my eyes popped open at 8am.... Without kava I wake up several times each night

this morning felt a little dried out even though I drank a gallon of other fluids during my session and a little tired not quite ready to do stuff so I popped a couple kava candies and wrote this review and am ready to go about my day

Bottom line: Don't buy this stuff so there is more for me

Last edited by a moderator:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
lmao...ya its neat but not what I was expecting lol,
I knew it was gona be small, but not that small...and after seeing the weird stain run right off and
stain a paper towel i am very glad I didn't actually use it, says it was made in somoa? not sure what they use for stain but
I don't like that it just comes right off...oh well, I will be on the hunt for a small 6-8" kava bowl lol...
I bought one in Samoa and noticed the same thing...the stain comes off easy. You can can buy food grade finish and wax and seal it up nicely on your own though.

::shell:: ::kavaleaf::
::kavaleaf:: ::shell::