What's new

Free way for Re-educating our Mind/Body Complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Love

Quantum activist in the holographic playground
www.tomkenyon.com/listening

I added these free multidimensional Sonic Allies to my life two months ago, and they certainly have potentized various aspects of my life healing =).

Similar to consuming Kava, By simply listening to these sonic healing meditations, old energetic stuff can be cleared. Our body/mind complex is re-educated for functioning more optimally, rather than from the old woundedness we've been living from. By combining these with my Kava sessions, WOW!

Now that i've added Kava to this, it has upped the
healing potential.
I have used these sonic codes with my first four kava sessions, and the effects are nurturing and feel as if my mind is healing. just maintain focus on the sounds and the instructions for each meditation.

I can feel LOVE flowing through these healing codes, and into the many subtle and denser layers of my being.

these sonic allies are from Tom Kenyon and beings known as The Hathors--off planet allies who send their support for us in these acoustical ways. these codes are translating the energies from the 10th, 11th and 12th dimensions into what we can hear via ear buds or headphones.

There are more than a dozen of these transformative tools.
you must go to the website and read/agree to the copyright/use agreement before being able to download or listen for free.

www.tomkenyon.com/listening

below: descriptions of a few of these meditations, I am experiencing wondrous effects with: WHen i have time, i listen more than once to whichever one i am listening to at the moment.

Restoration
This is a Hathorian sound meditation that was created to impart restorative energies to different levels of your being. It is especially helpful when you feel depleted or over extended.

A Stream from the Higher Worlds
This sound meditation was composed to gently purify deeply held psycho-spiritual toxicity. Through the sounds of a stream and channeled vocalizations, this unusual sonic piece allows you to enter the imaginal realm (or active imagination) to gently release emotional “negativity.”

The Aetherium
The Aetherium is a Hathorian sound meditation that imparts high vibratory energies for the purposes of deep nurturance and increased feelings of wellness. It was created as an acoustic ally to help your body/mind system deal more effectively with the stress of a changing Earth and the rapid inter-dimensional shifts that are unfolding.

A Bridge Between the Worlds
This sound piece was created to be an acoustic support for the exploration of spaciousness, a state of mind called The Fifth Perspective. 5D, if you will...

The Inner Sun Sound Meditation
It works with the solar plexus (i.e., The Inner Sun) for the purpose of refining and elevating your life force (sekhem).

Heart Chakra Sound Meditation
The purpose of this meditation is to integrate aspects of yourself that you have shunned or disowned. In psychology, this type of emotional displacement is called the shadow, and un-owned shadow material can contaminate our inner life as well as our outward actions in the world.

There are other sonic meditations on the site.
the ones listed here, are the ones i've been listening to over the past two months.

There are also numerous articles by the Hathors, sharing uplifting and sometimes humorous information about these times we are moving through.

If you use these, please feel free to share your experiences here.

Status
Not open for further replies.