What's new

Fresh Hawaiian?!

scaryjarri

Kava Curious
You must have gotten mine that was ordered 2 weeks ago:)

It was good though. I just took that money and bought 4# from ghk and waiting on bula to stock up a little more.

Well I received my package today and made up a batch. My lord, I’m not sure how I’m ever gonna want to go back to medium grind. The taste is genuinely delicious, and the effects are extraordinary. Gonna have to start planning a trip to Hawaii or the South Pacific.

The package definitely was not frozen or even partially frozen upon arrival but was cool. Not too concerned at this time but not sure how it would fair in summer weather. Not sure that I care much anymore about delayed shipping, it’s completely worth it. Only thing I could possibly nitpick here was the product that was delivered was Nene when the site said Hanakapi'ai but I don’t care much either way. Just thought others may want to know.

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
You must have gotten mine that was ordered 2 weeks ago:)

It was good though. I just took that money and bought 4# from ghk and waiting on bula to stock up a little more.
Maybe, but my order took about that long as well. My order was placed on Feb.14, and I received it today being the 27. They must have too many orders going on as BKH suggested. The wait time I believe is worth it, just nice to know ahead of time for what you are getting into.

Last edited: