Change background image

I Love Kava Friday Friday 2019 Edition

Discussion in 'Kava Lounge' started by Kapmcrunk, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

Welcome to the new year!. May your first weekend of 2019 be as stress free and relaxing as possible.

Bula Kava lovers!

-Kapm
  2. Krunkonaut

Krunkonaut The life of a kavaholic

studying with some loa lawena at the moment! Didn't know studying could be fun lol::KavaChug::
  3. kavakarma

kavakarma Member

I got 2lbs of kava in early December. Loved it. Had it for Christmas too. I shared a lot, and I ran out at home 10-14 days ago.

What I love about kava is I can have pounds one month, quit cold-turkey, and feel barely any different. It makes me feel like this plant is safe. I did save a couple ounces out of town and I'm grateful to be able to go enjoy it tonight/this weekend! Happy new year everyone!!!
  4. mjrinehart27

mjrinehart27 Member

Currently in bed sick, but Kavafied Supreme is making it bearable. Hoping to feel better soon so I can give traditional prep a try.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  5. fait

fait Position 5 Hard Support

I'm slowly running out of my stock of kava powder and it makes me wonder how long I can wait for a restock of things I want. I've wanted to try Hanakapi'ai and I've heard it'll be in soon but no news yet. I was thinking of buying some Borongoru but watch me buy that and then Hanakapi'ai gets stocked.

Happy Friday though! Should be a good weekend.
  6. Krunʞy

Krunʞy Kava Enthusiast Admin

It's Tonga Friday, KWK Pouni Ouno going down the hatch as I type. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
    Intrepidus_dux likes this.
  7. kavamehameha

kavamehameha Magnum's 'awa drinking bird

Haha, glad I'm not the only one studying with kava! :D
  8. Krunʞy

Krunʞy Kava Enthusiast Admin

I'll be studying my pillow quite extensively later on.. :D
    Intrepidus_dux and Kapmcrunk like this.
  9. fait

fait Position 5 Hard Support

Just make sure it's actually your pillow you're studying and not your carpet/hardwood floor. It can be surprisingly easy to mix those up with each other when you have kava in your system.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  10. Dr.Krunk

Dr.Krunk Certified Quack

I’m studying my first shell of stone! Still have plenty of “studying,” to do...
  11. Intrepidus_dux

Intrepidus_dux Kava Enthusiast

Low key weekend planned with the family. Steam just keeps putting things on sale. I can’t resist.
  12. Pecorino

Pecorino Member

Bula! Working on Kavafied Supreme.
    Intrepidus_dux and kavamehameha like this.
  13. kasa_balavu

kasa_balavu Yaqona Dina

Bula, all. Have a great weekend.
  14. chasemandingo

chasemandingo Kava Enthusiast

I wish I had a spare 1000 dollars laying around. I would go on a kava spree of mass proportion. I can dream can't I?
  15. Krunkie McKrunkface

Krunkie McKrunkface Kava Enthusiast

I want Jeff Bezos to send me on a trip to get him only the best kava. Of course, I would have to sample it. I'd offer him free delivery.