What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday. We're here.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
We've arrived, kava lovers. It's that day of the week. The crest of the weekend. I hope everyone's weekend is relaxing. Let's hope we can find some cooler temps this weekend, but I won't be looking too hard. As always to those on the other side of the date line, enjoy your weekend!

This weekends shells are for @Krunʞy and the loss of his father. Let's show him love during this time of loss.

-Kapm

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
We've had an unusually cool summer up here, which I won't complain. Minnesota gets hecka humid so heat really doesn't help.

Should be getting some kava in today. I definitely plan to bula at some point today.

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
Happy Friday! I just traditional-prepped a bunch of leftovers and am going to go lay down after this message. It's hot here in Dallas, 91F with a low of 77F tonight. I checked Vanuatu weather and it's a high of 74F with a low of 67F. That sounds so nice. I should put on some ocean sounds and see if I can get there in my imagination.
Bula, everybody. Have a great weekend!

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Bula

waka from Fiji. Traditional prep, doubled cheesecloth, 1/3 cup roots, 1500ml warm water

I am now aware of your father's passage. I give great prayers for this.

it is very cold here right now.

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
We've arrived, kava lovers. It's that day of the week. The crest of the weekend. I hope everyone's weekend is relaxing. Let's hope we can find some cooler temps this weekend, but I won't be looking too hard. As always to those on the other side of the date line, enjoy your weekend!

This weekends shells are for @Krunʞy and the loss of his father. Let's show him love during this time of loss.

-Kapm
So sorry for your loss @Krunʞy .