What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Look at that. We made it. Shells to having a relaxing weekend. I'm doing some home network construction, so needless to say I'm gonna need kava for sure.

Bula!

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
I'm actually off this weekend, first one in a while. Just got some mahakea in the mail. Gonna go to our local vegfest this weekend, if I wake up before noon tomorrow.
Bula guys!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Look at that. We made it. Shells to having a relaxing weekend. I'm doing some home network construction, so needless to say I'm gonna need kava for sure.

Bula!
I have family staying with me early next week, so I definitely need this weekend.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
What should have been a nice relaxing walk in the door has now turned into an existential crisis. My 2lbs of mahakea and 2lbs of squanch have arrived on the same day....I should save both until I finish other nearly finished bags but....argghhhh the struggle is real!
Sounds like you have a real "kava friday" situation on your hands, there. God speed to you.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Good weekend all..I've been hanging at this place the last couple of nights, hidden in a plantation way off the road. Great night insect noises

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
I think some reviews of these places would be interesting... what's on the menu, effects.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
I think some reviews of these places would be interesting... what's on the menu, effects.
This is a small place that only makes about 10 litres a night for the local village. There is only 2-3 people there at any one time dropping by to have a quick one on the way home or fill up a plastik. It's very fresh, but not staggeringly strong like some of the mixes in town, just strong enough so that you notice each shell (150vt=about 200ml), and sleep 10 hours straight.
They did have a few nice snacks (wasemout) though - sweet corn, fried fritters made from egg and 2 minute noodles, and mini steak kebabs ("stikmit") roasted on a fire provided by the cows surrounding the nakamal. I don't eat when drinking kava, but they kept the kids quiet - they always start following me round as the sun gets low now as they know wherever I'm going at that time of day has nice snacks

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk