What's new

Video GHK Nene Instant review and a brief discussion of the benefits of instant kava

Summer

mercy triumphs over judgment
Hi @Edward,
Do you know how your teaspoons and tablespoons compare to ours in the USA? Or does anyone?
Enjoying your reviews! Have a nice vacation.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi @Edward,
Do you know how your teaspoons and tablespoons compare to ours in the USA? Or does anyone?
Enjoying your reviews! Have a nice vacation.
Thanks, I'll try, just packing the last of my things now... this vacationing is stressful! lol

I am not sure that there is much of a difference. Cup sizes are very similar and 8 level tablespoons is still about half a cup so I think we're all roughly on the same page. At the end of the day it's all down to personal preference and requirements anyway isn't it. I might need 4 tbsps a night when you need 2 or 6. I've developed a feel over time for how much I need of each kava and when I try a new one I'll have one shell of 1 tbsp, see how I feel and then up it from there, or more often mix a 4 tbsp batch and see how much time my body tells me to leave between shells and then adjust accordingly next time. Sorry this all got a bit involved... I know you know what I mean though.

Krunkmeup

Kava Enthusiast
Good stuff mate! I love the idea of the shaker bottle, I have been just stirring micro(slightly different but similar) into a cup of water. It makes sense to do it that way.
Will have to try some nene at some point.