What's new

GHK Nene, WoW!

Cataligh

Been experimenting with different strains, preps, and measurements for a little over two months now. Sometimes great effects, other times mild or moderate. However, today I have the day off, and I decided to up it to 8 Tbsp medium grind (I typically average between 2 and 4.) All I have to say is WoW! That hit. Waves of pleasure, ear ringing. After only one shell too.

Did 8 Tbsp medium to 3 cups hot tap water, traditional prep. Kneaded for about 10 minutes. Long story short, for those of you just getting into kava, invest some time and money into learning it. It is not a joke. The effects are real. I'm over two months in and this is the first time I've really been blown away. Each session has been a learning experience. I'm gonna go enjoy some more Nene. Bula!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Been experimenting with different strains, preps, and measurements for a little over two months now. Sometimes great effects, other times mild or moderate. However, today I have the day off, and I decided to up it to 8 Tbsp medium grind (I typically average between 2 and 4.) All I have to say is WoW! That hit. Waves of pleasure, ear ringing. After only one shell too.

Did 8 Tbsp medium to 3 cups hot tap water, traditional prep. Kneaded for about 10 minutes. Long story short, for those of you just getting into kava, invest some time and money into learning it. It is not a joke. The effects are real. I'm over two months in and this is the first time I've really been blown away. Each session has been a learning experience. I'm gonna go enjoy some more Nene. Bula!
Nice.

8 tbsp is in the 50-65 gram range and that's some serious kava drinking. Anything approaching the 1:10 kava to water ratio is where I usually feel the bulk of kava's effects. Looks like you've found just how far kava will open.

Bula!

Cataligh

Yea I'm going to go with 6 Tbsp next time. There was a little bit of nausea which I never get with lower doses. It went away shortly after I ate. There was also a little bit of anxiety after the euphoria wore off. It is gone now. Just feeling relaxed w/ a heavy feeling behind my eyes at the moment. About to do a third wash and then call it a night. Great experience none-the-less. Got to see how far I can push it.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur

you're on this side of the fence now. You won't need to use so much after this catharsis. Oh, and welcome. I remember when I first got onto this side of the fence. Very enjoyable. And a nice strain to feel it with, too!