What's new

global kava export's couple of questions

Geiourht

Kava Curious
I would like the most sedative kava strain. From reading around it seems nene is the most sedating form GKE.

Also I read that it verges on tudei and i read somewhere else in one of the reviews someone linked to one of their strains that was tested as being tudei by lebot's crew...whats up with that? Someone else said it could have been contaminated to boost potency. That kind of tarnishes the idea of being able to trust 'certified vendors'

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Global Kava Export is a re-seller for vanuatu kava store, and gourmet hawaiian kava. Anything from Gourmet Hawaiian Kava will absolutely be noble.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I would like the most sedative kava strain. From reading around it seems nene is the most sedating form GKE.

Also I read that it verges on tudei and i read somewhere else in one of the reviews someone linked to one of their strains that was tested as being tudei by lebot's crew...whats up with that? Someone else said it could have been contaminated to boost potency. That kind of tarnishes the idea of being able to trust 'certified vendors'
Tudei and noble are qualitatively different things. Nene is on the the sedating side, but it is totally noble. It is one of the 13 native varieties of Hawaiian kava--all of which are noble--that Gourmet Hawaiian Kava sells, and GKE re-sells. Chris of GHK literally grows the plants that he sells himself, and identifies them by their physical characteristics, which is confirmed by lab tests. He does not sell any Isa (tudei)