What's new

Got a birthday present in mail! with pics....:)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Alright so my girlfriend apparently ordered me this book about kava, I did mention to her that I would certainly love to get it and read ect...
And sure enough, it came this morning! :) Certainly looks interesting!
Anyone have this book? Did u like it? There's not a ton of books around about kava, so I have hope that its a nice informative read!

I also am working on my firs coconut cup/shell...as I mentioned last week,I made one and ruined it because I used the wrong end!
So those time bought a hacksaw,cut it nice and straight,cleaned out and sanded everything,somewhat....
This only has an hour into it,so want to do alot more sanding,and more work on the bottom so it will stand fairly sturdy!
I think it cool to be able to make these things,to your liking...rather then settle with what u might get online ect...:)Let me know what you guys think about the book,and or the shell! thanks

, 001.jpg 015.jpg 017.jpg 019.jpg 030.jpg

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
haha! Thanks guys, guess the old lady did good! :)
I will prolly start on it tonight,with of course some kava! lol....
Going to try and do little more work on the shell also...defently needs more sanding!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Wow had know idea that it was available to read for free online! crazy...looks fairly looong and full of information!
Its weird, I love reading, expecially about things that interest me! So this book hit the spot,it looks great, sounded awesome and Im actually excited to get into this book and start reading! Although its not a newer book, Im guessing it still is packed full of info, probably allot of stuff you wouldn't normally read online ect...:)