What's new

Got krunked last night

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
I didn't like getting krunked because it is just a stoned feeling but in turn this morning I have loads of energy, I don't exercise in the morning but I am doing it now!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Hm, by an odd coincidence, I, too, krunked last night. I don't think what I had was just a stoned feeling, though. It was a lot nicer than that. And I did wake feeling great and it's been a great day so far.

N

Noname

are some kavas not meant for getting Krunk? I also feel a "bored" stoned feeling. I think after 7.5/10 it just becomes a weird buzz..10/10 being krunk and 11-12/10 being stumbling a little while walking

Krunkmeup

Kava Enthusiast
I too am experiencing my first krunk! Love it just what I have been looking for as a replacement to alcohol. Just trying to find a mate that's willing to try it with me now lol

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
are some kavas not meant for getting Krunk? I also feel a "bored" stoned feeling. I think after 7.5/10 it just becomes a weird buzz..10/10 being krunk and 11-12/10 being stumbling a little while walking
I think you should go with that bored stoned feeling and just chill in bed with some ambient music, that is what I did and my body was reinvigorated in the morning and am having a real nice day. Seems like I have to be ok with feeling like a vegetable for a night in order to soar the next day.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I too am experiencing my first krunk! Love it just what I have been looking for as a replacement to alcohol. Just trying to find a mate that's willing to try it with me now lol
The cool thing for me was how alcohol just faded right out of the picture. The more kava I drank, the less and less alcohol I drank until eventually, tired of pouring out cans I'd opened and not drunk I just stopped bothering. There was no withdrawals, no cravings, no effect whatsoever. It was just gone. I didn't have to do anything, just drink kava.

N

Noname

I think you should go with that bored stoned feeling and just chill in bed with some ambient music, that is what I did and my body was reinvigorated in the morning and am having a real nice day. Seems like I have to be ok with feeling like a vegetable for a night in order to soar the next day.
I'll definitely try it.. Even if i don't enjoy it I'll get some great health benefits