What's new

Got my liver test results back today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Always good to hear. Seems to be the case for just about everyone who's had the test here.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
That is good news, I am happy that the test was good, it shows that the people;e of the Pacific area know how to consume kava in the right way. Aloha.

Chris

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
there is at least 1 study that showed raised cholesterol levels in current kava drinkers as opposed to previous or non-kava drinkers in the same area.

D

Deleted User01

Yes indeed, you can blame Kava for high cholesterol. Mine went up substantially when I started drinking Kava. Now I take Red Rice Yeast to keep it under control and I try hard to stick to a low fat high fiber diet and exercise. My /liver function was ok and I do Kava and Booze on my non Kava days. No free ride in this life. Pick your poisons.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
The Kava related Cholesterol Increase Study mentioned here was the Campbell Univ. WS 1490 (synthetic:dead: kavain) study correct?
I do not think there is an aqueous beverage study saying the same...Or is there?

jkw

Kava Curious
I'll add that for an non-kava related reason I had some bloodwork done last week and my liver is doing just fine (also cholesterol is ok). I have been using about 2g of paradise extract per night for nearly a year

Status
Not open for further replies.