What's new

Got the solomon!!!

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Ok so I ordered a half pound of Solomon and 50g instant from BKH and it came today! I was very excited cause I have been out of kava for like 4 days and was really missing it lol

So I immediately wiped up 1 gallon and put it in a jug to refrigerate I made it with a mix of pineapple juice, orange juice and coconut milk and I used 1.5 cups of Solomon kava I looked perfect! I drank one shell and am now relaxing on my bed before work. The mouth and throat are nicely numb and the flavor was actually good. I mean it's still kava but it wasn't bad at all I have taught my self to associate the taste and smell with good effects from day one and it seems to have worked.

I think I'll see how this pans out and if it feels nice I'll neck one more before work it was a very productive day last time I did that. lol

I'm already feeling a slight mood lift kinda floaty feeling which is what I love!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Ok so I now know what people mean when they say krunked! This stuff is awesome face melting bliss! I'm so relaxed I feel as if all my worries don't matter any more that one shell was stronger then 3 of the last kava I had lol or could be that I broke through reverse tolerance.

Bula!

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
I'm at work now and I feel so crazy and I have a permanent smile on my face and I keep giggling at stupid people

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Ok so I went ahead and drank a shell of the instant before I left to work. I used 2 heaping table spoons and I have to say I was basically a walking giggle smile box when I got to work my whole body was tingling and numb and I was super euphoric. These 2 kavas mix well it was amazing!

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Ok so I drank 3 shells of Solomon and 1 shell of the instant last night after work to bring me back down so I could sleep I got to sleep about 1 o'clock and it really helped me a lot I slept through the night only woke up once to go pee but other then that I didn't have really violent stress dreams like normal and I feel pretty good this am. I think it took more cause I ate before I drank my kava. I didn't think to drink the kava first lol

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
I do have to say though the effects I got with just one shell Solomon and one shell of instant were very very intense earlier in the day I didn't quit realize how strong this stuff could be it really is amazing! I think with the full effects going you could have been sawing a leg off while doing dental surgery and I would have felt very little the numbing pain killer feeling was amazing and the muscle relaxer part was really nice too. I tend to be really tense most of the time so it helped alot.

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Just drank the last shell of my first half gallon jug and God in heaven the sediment was so bad I almost wretched and I haven't had that problem ever since I started. I don't know why it was so bad I shook it up every time before I would get some?

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Some times that grit is all it takes lol. I've done the same thing .
It bout wrecked me lol and I don't have a very strong gag reflex from all the years of drinking horrendous protein powers that clump up no matter what lol

I feel really really good now though so I think that last little bit was pretty potent lol

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yeah the grit is very potent it seems, and I know whatcha mean. Not protien but many other herbals I've had powdered and thtown into water and drank. And none have ever compared to kava in palpability. Not that they didn't seem gross at the time! But since kava you prolly even find any protien shakes releivingly easy to drink haha!

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah the grit is very potent it seems, and I know whatcha mean. Not protien but many other herbals I've had powdered and thtown into water and drank. And none have ever compared to kava in palpability. Not that they didn't seem gross at the time! But since kava you prolly even find any protien shakes releivingly easy to drink haha!
For real most of the time it's not a problem I have a really good mixture that makes it go down easy..... most of the time lol