What's new

Got the solomon!!!

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Hahah ya I wonder if someone knows how closely related they are... they seem to share alot of similarities in a sense as do all pepper family plants . I remmeber reading a paper on this about kava. It seems they both have minor pain relieving effects as well which is interesting ... I put black pepper on tons of Stuff too and actually It works great when you have a tummy ache

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
So right when I was starting to think that Solomon was kinda on the weaker end I necked 2 shells and my face melted lol I'm down just sitting in a chair in a dark room and just listening to music.... this stuff is potent!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Hahah ya I wonder if someone knows how closely related they are... they seem to share alot of similarities in a sense as do all pepper family plants . I remmeber reading a paper on this about kava. It seems they both have minor pain relieving effects as well which is interesting ... I put black pepper on tons of Stuff too and actually It works great when you have a tummy ache
I use this pepper spray when sinus or migraines block up my nostrils, burn baby burn but works great. Maybe a hit will intensify the kruzz like when people put a shot of sriracha on a cracker or eat something spicy to intensify the kava. I may have to try...for science!
sinus buster.jpg

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
chilli up the nose anyone? Be careful where you put that squanch, that could sting!

Nat... no report back? My guess is that you're having trouble lifting your hands to type? :)
Yes I was for awhile I decided that I didn't want to feel anything and just finished off a half gallon that was full this morning..... I regret nothing lol it felt awesome and it's basically worn off now and I still feel a calm. I am just feeling like I'm in a really good mood.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Excellent! I love it that you get a big buzz as it kicks in and then you slowly just slide to a nice mellowness that even lasts into the next day :) . So much better than the booze.

By the way, I didn't make it out the door the other night... just couldn't be bothered! Off to sleep now, catch up soon.

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Excellent! I love it that you get a big buzz as it kicks in and then you slowly just slide to a nice mellowness that even lasts into the next day :) . So much better than the booze.

By the way, I didn't make it out the door the other night... just couldn't be bothered! Off to sleep now, catch up soon.
Totally agree there my brotha.

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Crap I got too krunked before work I only drank 2 shells cause I felt kinda low figured it would help....it did help....it helped a little too much now it seems like a chore to talk lol

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Well I get super euphoric and my eyes kinda don't work as good almost blury like when you start to get pretty buzzed from beer. Then my body tingles and I feel super relaxed and don't want to move also if you are really krunked your hearing will be kinda weird. I don't know how to explain it but sounds started sounding kinda of far off and weird. Not bad just weird kinda cool effect.

I also notice that I feel kinda floaty like I might just float away in to the sky it's really awesome. I have noticed it takes alot of Solomon to get me there most of the time unless I have been drinking a ton of kava the day before.

I got really krunked on the instant green from BKH and was super numb and could barley walk straight that felt like I necked a bottle of jack except I didn't get sick and my head wasn't spinning so also not a bad feeling but you definitely want to stay home with that one. Lol