What's new

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibeam23

I placed an online order with them 6 days ago. Once completed, their website said I'd receive an email confirmation. I never got one. I checked my spam folder too. I then emailed the company directly through their website to make sure they did receive my order. Six days later and still no response. My credit card was immediately charged but I have no idea if they will actually ship my order. I don't care how good their kava is - I will NEVER do business with them again unless there is a sincere apology and an incentive for me to give them another chance.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
First of all I am sorry that you did not get any email, they are all sent out automatically by paypal after I print the postage label, sometimes they do not get sent for what ever reason. Second I assure you that I am a legitimate company, I have been growing and selling kava for over 30 years now. I also assure you that if I did get an email from you that I would have responded. I did not get one, sorry. Now last but not least I can tell you that all orders from yesterday and before have been sent out. If I had your contact info, name or email, I could look it up ad get a tracking number. I am sincerely sorry that you have had this problem, it does happen from time to time but as others can attest. I do have great customer service and some of the best kava around, certainly the only kava grown in the USA. You can always send me a message here if you can not get me through emails. Let me know if you have any other questions, aloha.

Chris

nashfire

Stay Rooted
GHK is the real deal and most excellent kava. Don't let some email buffer glitch throw you into a tailspin. Chris has always sent me top shelf kava. And shipping is included in the price; easy to figure out what it will cost you! Bula!::happyshell::

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I can vouch for GHK also! My orders from him have come in a timely fashion, at least what one would call timely from Hawaii. I haven't had any issues yet but from what I've observed, Chris checks here regularly and this is a great back-up way to contact him about questions/concerns/problems if e-mail doesn't strike true.

ibeam23

I ordered 6 days ago and it's being delivered to Nanuet NY

I assure you I emailed you through your website.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
fwiw I ordered mine on Sunday and it arrived in Michigan yesterday, although usually I budget 7 days before worrying and that's usually what it takes for me, which is fine.

ibeam23

Chris, your website clearly stated I would receive an email confirmation of my order which I never got. I also emailed you through your website which apparently you didn't get. So did my order ship or not? I've already told you my order is supposed to be delivered to NANUET NY. My CC was charged but apparently you never received my order. How do I apply for a refund?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Chris, I sent you a second email via your website. I'm awaiting your reply.
Thanks for sending the second email, I did get that one and I was able to see your name and email address. With that I was able to find your order.
I looked up the tracking number and this is what it said----
Tracking History
January 18, 2019, 2:04 pm
Delivered, In/At Mailbox
Private info deleted
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 2:04 pm on January 18, 2019 in NANUET, NY 10954.
This is the tracking number----

Please let me know if you have any other questions, aloha.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.