What's new

Grogged My Face Right Off My Skull

KavaJefe

Kava Curious
I know the title is kind of corny, but lemme tell ya, it's pretty true.

Got home from a super mentally hard day at work and decided to mix up a batch of 1/3 solomons to 2/3 stone.

Just the ole traditional prep, smashing the hell out of it in a stocking until the yellowy foam and floaty oils were showing. Used about 2 TBS of stone and 1 TBS of solomons with approx. 1.5 cups of water. The total prep time was only about 10 minutes.

I drank the first batch and it kind of started off slow then all the sudden about 10 minutes in my head started tingling and I was getting that almost dizzy swimming head feeling. It definitely wasn't a bad experience, it was great. That lasted for about 15 minutes, finally when that settled down enough for me to get out of my chair I went back and did a second prep on the previously used powder and got about another cup of pretty decent grog and just downed that.

Not feeling sleepy at all, it's quite pleasant, but I have to say it's been a while since I got hit in the face like that. Maybe it was just because I had an extra rough day at work and the relaxation just overwhelmed my body, or maybe it was just the right combo of stone/solomon or the way I kneaded it this time. Who knows, but I sure hope I can find that again. Getting ready to throw a munch and kick back on the couch to some idiot box.

I hope I didn't get to graphic in my description, if I stepped out of line I apologize.

Just wanted to share my after work experience with the family. :)

Bula man!

Kava Curious
I like the sound of that combo. How do you like Solomon's kava, im interested in getting that at some point.

D

Deactivated Account

This is always a good thing. Possibly may have occurred if you hadn't eaten for a long while.

Anyway lucky you !

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Solomons and stone are really top shelf stuff. I've never mixed them because I don't order stone anymore since its so expensive. But definitely must be a good combo.

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
I was watching the hobbit last night, and naturally went to town on the Kava.

Hit it too hard at first and I remember thinking "holy shit, i've never been this krunked before"

then I thought

"Maybe just a little more"

:)

KavaJefe

Kava Curious
I like the sound of that combo. How do you like Solomon's kava, im interested in getting that at some point.
I really like it, especially for a daytime kava. As long as you don't drink too much. Sometimes I'll have a couple of shells at lunch time to calm the nerves before going back to work, and it doesn't really make me tired so it's perfect for that.

It's true what nemo said, I hadn't eaten since lunch, so it had been at least five hours since I had food. Probably had a lot to do with it.