What's new

I Love Kava Friday Guess what I'm holding in 2 hands on Pan-Fried Friday??

D

Deleted User01

If you guessed an ice chest containing an ice cold bottle of Hanapaki Ai' Grog, then you would be right. But this isn't just any grog. This is the second wash. I have the first wash put up in the Fridge for another day. So I'm going to start chugging the second wash now. I will be reporting shortly on the effects and potency.

D

Deleted User01

Haw, haw, made you look. :LOL: Normally I save that line for obscene phone calls. :whistle: Anyway, first shell down the hatch. It has taken 5 minutes but now I feel it coming on. Looks like this second wash has some potential after all. And its ice cold in an ice chest and doesn't taste that bad. :hungry:

D

Deleted User01

No, no, please ... no arguments. Here's something for you and it's even on topic. The 1st shell of the 2nd wash that I created on the 5th day is working out pretty good. My throat is numbing nicely. I'm getting ready for the next shell. Later, I will post how I did it. I think an organized Kneader could whip out 2 batches in 15 minutes. It took me more like 25 minutes but I'm out of practice.

K

Kava Steve

I did a second wash of hanky pank Ai yesterday 4 shells and I was pretty relaxed but functional worked out great as a daytime kava... Finished it off with some kava kava r us extract now that was a great mix

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I left my brand new bag of kava in my friend's car last night. Now I have nothing.
Happy Friday. :meh:

verticity

I'm interested in things
I can honestly state that I am not a heaper, and that's on the level. I am an Organized Kneader, but I can't "whip out two batches in 15 minutes" like @Deleted User01 can. Does make you wonder what he's talking about though, since he's using both hands and @shakas is "double screwed".
Well clearly jman is ambidextrous so he can knead two batches at the same time. And @shakas is both metaphorically and literally screwed. Or to be precise, he is screwed in two different metaphorical ways. Of course if you are a duck the literal and metaphorical are one and the same. Because ducks are magical creatures who can literally transform the figurative to the literal.

On the other penis I mean hand, I was reading this in the bathroom the other day
Amazon product
"... Only 1 in 5.5 million males worldwide are born with two penises. However very few (if any) are born with two working, and by all accounts, attractive penises.... DDD [Double Dick Dude] goes from discussing his childhood, and explains how he knew he was special at an early age [how did he know??]...We find out how he lost his virginity and was exposed to his peers [in that order]... Don't worry, all the saucy and steamy stories he hinted at in his AMA are covered and then some. Like ... the poor girl who... shall we say, her lady place was a wreck after one time with DDD. It's all in there and more! [yes, we know there is more in there]"​

I was holding the book with two hands. So how, you might ask, was I turning the pages?