What's new

HAPPY HUMPDAY=HAPPY KRUNKDAY

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
So i drink kava just about everyday so i decided to dub wensdays krunkday . New strain or good noble or vendor each week. Also got some krunkmail or rootmail coming for those of u in the vape community knows that we call or new supplies vapemail and its exciting!!!!:D

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
To vape anywhere near the normal amount of kavalactones we consume in a regular session you'd need a fog machine and it would be far from pleasant I'm sure. I've vaped a pizza flavored eliquid and that's as far as I'm willing to go. Mmmm kava vape makes me shudder.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Lol no not vaping kava . Just referring to my shipments as rootmail or krunkmail id rather drink my root;)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
To vape anywhere near the normal amount of kavalactones we consume in a regular session you'd need a fog machine
I don't get it.... What's wrong with being in a room of fog filled kavatones while chugging a shell and chewing on some Kava Kandy???

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
Tax refund enroute:D...Vapemail and Krunkmail will be overflowing my mailbox soon...man, my mailman is gonna be hatin' me that week!! Muahahaha