What's new

Has anyone tried....

zach

Kava Curious
Herbal islands 10:1 instant or gokavas 40 percent extract. On a budget and was hoping for eather an extract or an instant. These kava's prices seem to good to be true and I was hopeing other have tried them and can way in on the quality. Would be stoked if they work well because kava helps me so much with my GAD but since I have to use it all the time to combat anxiety it become rather exspensive. I make minimum wage right now so I can't afford to have enough to use all the time but it just improves my quality of life so much so if anyone can comment on the two I've mentioned or has similarly priced alternatives I would really appreciate the feedback

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Herbal islands 10:1 instant or gokavas 40 percent extract. On a budget and was hoping for eather an extract or an instant. These kava's prices seem to good to be true and I was hopeing other have tried them and can way in on the quality. Would be stoked if they work well because kava helps me so much with my GAD but since I have to use it all the time to combat anxiety it become rather exspensive. I make minimum wage right now so I can't afford to have enough to use all the time but it just improves my quality of life so much so if anyone can comment on the two I've mentioned or has similarly priced alternatives I would really appreciate the feedback
Has it been good in the past? In my opinion, if it's not a vendor here, it's probably not worth it. Good kava costs money, the results are 100% better, imo.

You can always try an instant, one of KWK's concoctions or kava candy...

Reactions: EQ