What's new

Hawaiʻi Island: Seeking cuttings

RUSTYHOLO

Kava Curious
Aloha,
I have been growing ʻawa for a few years on ʻOahu. I am part of a community of cultural practitioners who consume a lot of ʻawa. Most of the ʻawa we drink is from vanuatu and we are working towards always having Hawaiian ʻawa available. I am currently working towards collecting all the Hawaiian varieties. I will be traveling between ʻOahu and Hilo often this year and I was hoping to visit some of the significant ʻawa farms on Hawaiʻi island and possibly obtain a few of the varities I am still seeking. Hoping someone could forward me in the right direction. Mahalo

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
You might want to get in touch with Chris at gourmet Hawaiian kava. I believe he grows all of the Hawaiian cultivars.

RUSTYHOLO

Kava Curious
Thanks for the response, yes, I was hoping to meet him and Ed Johnston. If anyone knows how to contact them that would be a big help

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Aloha,
I have been growing ʻawa for a few years on ʻOahu. I am part of a community of cultural practitioners who consume a lot of ʻawa. Most of the ʻawa we drink is from vanuatu and we are working towards always having Hawaiian ʻawa available. I am currently working towards collecting all the Hawaiian varieties. I will be traveling between ʻOahu and Hilo often this year and I was hoping to visit some of the significant ʻawa farms on Hawaiʻi island and possibly obtain a few of the varities I am still seeking. Hoping someone could forward me in the right direction. Mahalo
I just sent you a private message. Aloha nui loa.

Chris