What's new

Health & Wellness Subforum

schatz

itchin for kava
Thanks Kapm, good idea since everybody here has basicly similiar goals, it might be interesting what comes of it.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I would love to see some lists here, in part so I can know what to look out for. Sometimes if you don't know what you're looking for, you might miss it. And if they tell you to watch the basketball you miss the gorilla.

What I am interested in is:

1. Beneficial effects of kava that we know for a fact are real.

2. Things that we think kava might be good for but we can't say for sure yet.

3. Dubious claims for kava or outright nonsense.

I don't think kava is a panacea, although it strikes me as more of a panacea than any other plant on the planet, and especially suited to addressing current public health issues, I think it is an amazing plant that has made my already pretty decent life much better and has tremendous potential for good in the world.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I would love to see some lists here, in part so I can know what to look out for. Sometimes if you don't know what you're looking for, you might miss it. And if they tell you to watch the basketball you miss the gorilla.

What I am interested in is:

1. Beneficial effects of kava that we know for a fact are real.

2. Things that we think kava might be good for but we can't say for sure yet.

3. Dubious claims for kava or outright nonsense.

I don't think kava is a panacea, although it strikes me as more of a panacea than any other plant on the planet, and especially suited to addressing current public health issues, I think it is an amazing plant that has made my already pretty decent life much better and has tremendous potential for good in the world.
1 and 2 are between this sub forum and this one;
http://kavaforums.com/forum/forums/kava-in-media.237/

3. Is here;
http://kavaforums.com/forum/forums/kava-watchdog-list.79/

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
A few updates, 2 sub forums inside the H & W forum have been added. Also (cuz I'm lazy) a new one inside New Members Forum focusing on the most asked question of all.