What's new

Heavy Kava greater than or close to Supreme?

VileVanGogh

Kavafied Supreme was the first kava I gained a liking for. Since then I've tried many other heavy kavas thinking there would be others that would stand out but so far nothing comes close which seems odd. My heavy kava history includes NaH Stone, Squanch Waka, GHK Mo'i, and BKH Nangol.

One factor I'm considering is my kava consumption frequency at the time when I tried these various others. When I tried Supreme I was drinking kava daily, trying to acquire a reverse tolerance. After I knew for sure that I had reached that point, I scaled back to about twice a week which was when I tried the others I mentioned. Perhaps this might account for the mild experiences?

What steers me away from this theory is that while all these other heavy kavas haven't grabbed me in the same way Supreme did, some heady kavas have stood out, but perhaps that is part of the nature of heavy vs heady? The former requires more reverse tolerance upkeep through a higher frequency to feel the full effects while the latter doesn't?

I'll probably try Supreme again real soon to test this theory, but I'm also wondering if there are any other recommendations?