What's new

I Love Kava Friday Here we are.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
My weekend consists of yet another snow storm and shoveling. I should make some kava ahead of time so that after pushing heavy, sleet-laced snow I can cleanse my body of the aches and stress from it all.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I feel like every time I post in a Happy Friday thread it's always somewhat of a downer. I need to fix that!

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
IMG-2782.JPG

Zipping outlet and and data plug plates into the walls. Also learned how to read blueprints for these things so I could go around marking the spots and measurements ahead of time. That was pretty easy. Early in the week I did a great job of botching some fireboxes being nailed into the concrete walls. Part of it was the pipe and part was just learning. All apprentices mess things up. I'm so happy it's Friday! Ready for an attempt at a break.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
View attachment 9852
Zipping outlet and and data plug plates into the walls. Also learned how to read blueprints for these things so I could go around marking the spots and measurements ahead of time. That was pretty easy. Early in the week I did a great job of botching some fireboxes being nailed into the concrete walls. Part of it was the pipe and part was just learning. All apprentices mess things up. I'm so happy it's Friday! Ready for an attempt at a break.
Nice Rack!! ::tipshat::