What's new

Hi, I’m new to the forum

lgreenbee

But not new to Kava. Although I see I have a lot to learn. I have been taking it in pill form every morning for at least 2 months now. Sometimes I have tea after lunch at work, if I feel my anxiety creeping back up. Does everyone on the forum only drink it? Does anyone take the pill form?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
But not new to Kava. Although I see I have a lot to learn. I have been taking it in pill form every morning for at least 2 months now. Sometimes I have tea after lunch at work, if I feel my anxiety creeping back up. Does everyone on the forum only drink it? Does anyone take the pill form?
Welcome!

There are some people who use kava in the pill form simply for anxiety. Gaia Herbs Phytocaps are a decent, but expensive pill option for those seeking anxiety relief. You'll find that most people here consume their kava in some form of drink.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Welcome!

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
For convenience and simplicity, I'd try the kava candies. No prep needed and They are fairly cheap and tasty. They won't get you wobbly like grog, but I find they're great for mild relaxation, that you could use during the day without getting tired.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
I use alll forms of kava! I use the Gaia capsules in the morning or as needed, I make grog and liquid daily drinking as well and I have the Kava candies as well. I, also, use micronized in my tea at night. They all serve a purpose for me. However, my anxiety was/is quite severe. Kava has been a very positive impact on my life. Welcome!

lgreenbee

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have been very busy this week and haven’t had much a chance to read. Hopefully today.

Currently I take Nature’s Answer Kava-6. I was taking it in the morning but I have noticed that I still wake up with anxiety. So I started taking it at dinner time. Still waiting to see if that helps.

I also drink Yogi Kava stress relief tea as needed during the work day. Funny I don’t need that on the weekends.