What's new

Kava Poll "Hi, my name is Hugh Mungus." Could kava have resolved this situation?

Could kava have resolved this situation? (If yes, comment below as to how please.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
She is suffering from feminism. There is no cure that I know of. Terrible affliction that. The sufferers, both male and female, start to believe in a conspiracy theory about an organization called "the patriarchy". I assume its like the illuminati or the knights of malta or something like that. And they get bad cases of unwarranted self importance, victim mentality and cult think. You should see some of the shit this dillusional hog has put into the public forum. Oh yes, she was notorious before this break down.

verticity

I'm interested in things
She is suffering from feminism. There is no cure that I know of. Terrible affliction that. The sufferers, both male and female, start to believe in a conspiracy theory about an organization called "the patriarchy". I assume its like the illuminati or the knights of malta or something like that. And they get bad cases of unwarranted self importance, victim mentality and cult think. You should see some of the shit this dillusional hog has put into the public forum. Oh yes, she was notorious before this break down.
Well, let's not paint this broad with a broad brush here. I consider myself to be a feminist, in the sense that I support equal rights for women, etc. I wouldn't call the woman in the video a "true Scotsman". That is, she might be a feminist, but she is also a giant asshole. But one can be a feminist or support feminist causes without being a douche bag, also.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Well, let's not paint this broad with a broad brush here. I consider myself to be a feminist, in the sense that I support equal rights for women, etc. I wouldn't call the woman in the video a "true Scotsman". That is, she might be a feminist, but she is also a giant asshole. But one can be a feminist or support feminist causes without being a douche bag, also.
Good words.

To add to that, to be anti-feminist is to be anti-intellectual. Feminism is nearly a way of examining history, culture, society, politics, and economics from a more nuanced and gendered perspective. It is merely asking questions like: "how did this policy impact women," "what are the perspectives of women during this historical period," or "how could empowered women have changed this situation?"

In anthropology, you can look at culture and subsistence from the early period of the discipline and see people talking about hunting big game, making stone tools, and engaging in warfare. With the rise of feminism, we started to look at women's roles, and how they actually produced more calories per subsistence effort than men, and their role in shaping cultural norms and raising children. Assuming that men are the most important members of society is an intellectual fallacy, and even a disservice to men.

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
If you are for equal rights between the sexes, then you are essentially an equalist. The word feminist itself is loaded to begin with before we even get into the shit this angry dyke cult have pulled over our collective heads. You don't get much more "true feminist" than Zarna here. She swallow hook, line, sinker and the rod. The problem is that most people who confess to be feminists are actually equalists but feminists have succesfully sold the idea that the two are the same. This is not the case. At all.

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
...to be anti-feminist is to be anti-intellectual.
Horseshit. Sry brah.

Feminism is nearly a way of examining history, culture, society, politics, and economics from a more nuanced and gendered perspective.
We call that "History" over here. Setting the prefix "male or female" makes it gender specific.

Assuming that men are the most important members of society is an intellectual fallacy, and even a disservice to men.
Only feminists assume that. It is called "teh patriarchy" and fills the same role in their internal narrative as the illuminati does in tinfoil hat wearing communities.

Edit: I was part of the gamergate quagmire. Isn't it strange how we were called women haters, basement dwellers and loveless neckbeards by the very press we showed distrust in for promiting a political agenda that had no place in the entertainment press. What the press and all the SJW static noise conveniently forgot is that several 1st and 2nd wave feminists ended up supporting us. Such as our Based Mom, Christina Hoff Sommers. After which she was declared a kaffir by many other feminists and branded a traitor and a liar. I'm not sure she still calles herself feminist but she did when we started listening to her.

Last edited:

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
No, no, no. You have caught yourself in the intellectual trap of semantics. You are making an "All Lives Matter" kind of argument here. Feminism is a disruption to the paradigmatic hegemony of male patriarchy.

This really isn't up for debate. You either see it or you don't. But it's there. Women are there, and they are agents of change.

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
Men who get attracted to attractive girls. What have the world come to. As to their sob stories, I don't believe a word of it. They are feminsts who are known and proven liars and manipulators. I'm an attractive male. I have lost count of the times I have been slapped in the ass by both men and women and called darling, sweetheart, do you want to go home and fuck and all sorts of things. If I had just understood I needed to be offended by other peoples compliments back then. Damn, should have been a feminist.

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
Now, I'll hasten to add, I don't think Mr. "Hugh Mungus" was catcalling or harassing anyone.
Obviously he was not. Because you are probably really an equalist like myself you see an irritated guy making a butt end joke and a feminist going completely off the rail over it because she did not understand it (or human interaction in general, just like most feminists)

verticity

I'm interested in things
Just one more question for the guys here: When you go out, are you constantly fearful that you will be physically assaulted or raped by women? Many women have that fear about men. That is not something most men can relate to. Gender dimorphism is, pardon the expression, a "bitch".

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
I do understand. We call what you describe anthropology. I know that you are familiar with it ;). Is there anything that feminism doesnt include these days, in a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
Just one more question for the guys here: When you go out, are you constantly fearful that you will be physically assaulted or raped by women? Many women have that fear about men.
Those women should probably listen less to feminist fear mongering and the mainstream media who make their living of fear and loathing. Theres your problem.

Crime here, including violent crime such as rape is down to 1/3 of what it was 25 years ago. It has litterally never been safer to be whatever you want to be, including gay or a woman. If you listen to the press too much, those statistics probably escaped you, as they do with most people as it does not sell papers or get viewers to repport that "everything is actually pretty dandy, have a great evening".

Status
Not open for further replies.