What's new

Kava Poll "Hi, my name is Hugh Mungus." Could kava have resolved this situation?

Could kava have resolved this situation? (If yes, comment below as to how please.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Well, a proper discourse doesn't jump between "yes" and "no" truth claims.

Rather than just say "no" to my line of reasoning, you could rather address the claims I make in response to your claims.

Misogynistic dog whistling is not to be taken lightly.

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
Well, a proper discourse doesn't jump between "yes" and "no" truth claims.

Rather than just say "no" to my line of reasoning, you could rather address the claims I make in response to your claims..
You made a blanket statement that feminism is the reason for lower crime rates. 'No' is an appropriate answer. If you want me to expand on it, I would say that since feminism now takes credit for everything from the various rights movement to humanities in academia you are probably right. I just dont buy the premise being sold.

Misogynistic dog whistling
Is sceptical towards an irrational pseudo political entity = hates women. Wow, never heard that before. Also, horseshit.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I never said feminism = lower crime rates.

I said feminism = less violence against women, because women have more rights and people are more aware of a woman's right to safety and privacy.

Don't really understand your thing about "irrational pseudo political entity," so cannot respond.

All in all, I would encourage you to not get so upset about something that *hopefully* doesn't affect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.