What's new

hmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentaurianSlug

My waka's got makas but still "rakas"
Was just thinking... If there were such a thing as noble tudae, I think it would be called BKH 11 Year Waka. It seems all the test results for this amazing kava are contradictory. I can definitely feel effects well into the next day, especially with the latest batch. I don't get dermopathy from it ever. Its potency, in my opinion, worlds above other micronized. I'm sure many disagree, but for me, it is almost twice as powerful than any of GHKs micros. As we learned recently, it also has one of the most unique chemotypes of any kava. Thoughts?

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I would be great if you do a review (if you haven't already). ::happyshell::

I get bad dermo from 11-year, but never had any next day effects. Weird, maybe it's related to the batches we are using. Maybe, you could get @Deleted User to test yours.

TISGOD

Yeah, ever since my first "Ginger" batch I have felt like complete crap the next day and even into the third day. I have zero energy, pass out half way through the day.
Pitty because the very first batch (I bought as soon as it originally became available) was awesome, ZERO after effects the next day, it was perect.

I have two pounds just sitting here. :( $$$$ :(

Back to Nambawan, hopefully that's the same as it was before I jumped into 11 Year.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Yeah, ever since my first "Ginger" batch I have felt like complete crap the next day and even into the third day. I have zero energy, pass out half way through the day.
Pitty because the very first batch (I bought as soon as it originally became available) was awesome, ZERO after effects the next day, it was perect.

I have two pounds just sitting here. :( $$$$ :(

Back to Nambawan, hopefully that's the same as it was before I jumped into 11 Year.
Seriously, you should send a sample to @Deleted User to look at. He has other samples to compare with. I could even send him a sample of mine. I can help, if needed, with the shipping to get it there.

TISGOD

Sure, I wouldn't mind doing that. Shoot me the info.

Judd is awesome, no disrespect, but this Kava is NOT the same as the original batch I ordered. After my first "Ginger" batch (Which was nothing like the first batch I ordered in any way), I gave it another shot and ordered a bit more when they did a sale a few months ago and this batch makes me feel like absolute crap. I won't touch it, anyone wanna buy?

CentaurianSlug

My waka's got makas but still "rakas"
I can barely keep going or keep my eyes open on the next day. Lazy would be an understatement. Funny though, when I get home later and drink some kava I will be energized and cross-eyed. I haven't slept good because of that which may be the only reason why I'm feeling so crummy now. I do still recommend this kava but it may not be an every day kava for most people. Would be interesting to see how it tests compared to previous batches. This kava as it is would be excellent for someone trying to curb cravings for addictive drugs. Hell, it is stronger and more euphoric than some hard stuff. Will do a review maybe after more time with it.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
@TISGOD, sorry you don't like the current batch. It's the exact same kava cultivar from the exact same Island. The results recently posted in the test results thread that I posted are for the current batch, which shows it to be noble. Unfortunately, some noble kava gives some people effects that last into the next day. I don't know how to explain the difference from previous batches, except to say that plants aren't always consistent. We sell a lot of this kava and serve it in our kava bar, and this is the first feedback I've gotten that reports such a discrepancy between batches. In any case, I like happy customers so if you want a refund you can send it back. If it's been opened it won't be quite a 100% refund, but we'll get most of your money back to you. Just send an email to [email protected] if this is something you'd like to pursue.

Status
Not open for further replies.