What's new

Kava Poll Holiday treat Kava Gift (for myself)

Having trouble deciding what holiday kava gift to treat myself to

• Nabawan

• 11 year waka

• Kumakua

• Other(What's the name and where?)

• I'm a smart alec and picked DragonWarrior!(Geek humor)

• (Smart Alec2):NickBorken

• (Smart Alect3):Acme Co: Monkey Root

Results are only viewable after voting.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
I'm having a hard time deciding what Kava to treat myself to for surving 2017: BonkersWorld, and making slow yet steady progress on a NonProffit. (Still Phase 0.6 prep and Website).
Surprise me! I'm still working through a bit of build up. I was eh to Samoan, Kamakua grew on me (only had once). So far really like kinds that are happy easy going, lighthearted kind of vibe. The type might lead someone to be relaxed and silly place. I really liked BKH's Eua. Only had their 11 year waka once. All that try to help inspire. For example one person could say: Oh you should really try Poe from AcmeCo (silly example) or OH OH Try Monkey From Amazon or what ever the root is actually called.

TAZDINGA!!

AvaCat

Kava Curious
If you haven't tried Squanch kava I would recommend them! Both their wala and lawena are always great.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I recently treated myself to a pound of Kavafied's Tongan, it's an excellent daytime kava.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Squanch Waka. Can't go wrong with this one. The Squanch will sneak up on you and warm you with his hairy arms. Perfect for christmas when it's cold outside.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Tazdinga? Is that some extinct mammal in the South Pacific?
LOL It must be the beach slacker side of me. I honestly don't know where I first heard it. It's like awesome, coolness, rad, (and to reeely go beach slacker) Wicked! and [pretty dated despite what jack black would make you think]: Bodacity/ Bodacius.
I it might be slang unique to california, I simply don't know.. LOL a bit like the sound 'Yar!' for safe company like 'Blanking Awesome man!, that's is great, Tazindinga!' Humoursly and hillarously a few video games inculding that famous one: world of warcraft, one of the speciecies you can be says it as a term of excitement and joy. lol but your right it does sound a bit like a weird sound a strange creature might say or some weird alien lighthearted joker species. (what's that fred) Oh that's a Tazdinga, their' just silly.

Last edited:

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
LOL It must be the beach slacker side of me. I honestly don't know where I first heard it. It's like awesome, coolness, rad, (and to reeely go beach slacker) Wicked! and [pretty dated despite what jack black would make you think]: Bodacity/ Bodacius.
I it might be slang unique to california, I simply don't know.. LOL a bit like the sound 'Yar!' for safe company like 'Blanking Awesome man!, that's is great, Tazindinga!' Humoursly and hillarously a few video games inculding that famous one: world of warcraft, one of the speciecies you can be says it as a term of excitement and joy. lol but your right it does sound a bit like a weird sound a strange creature might say or some weird alien lighthearted joker species. (what's that fred) Oh that's a Tazdinga, their' just silly.
Thanks for the explanation, I’ll start using it myself (y)

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Squanch Waka. Can't go wrong with this one. The Squanch will sneak up on you and warm you with his hairy arms. Perfect for christmas when it's cold outside.
OOH! AWESOME! I have a bit of nabwan that's been just awesome. AGH now it might be a tie between that or restocking on nabwan, and weirdly a small amount of Hanaki AI is helping were other stuff failed. And that stuff was simply a stupid blank idea. LOL pleasently surprised how awesome nabwan been for my type of 'Technech' (in small amounts) with of all things a warm coco, fish oil, regular multivits, plain regular ol' ginseng+greent and D3 of all things. Sure keeping Methocarbinal(sp), asprin, ibuprofine and exciridren type stuff on hand is just a good idea. I simply prefer the geeky happy energy, and relatively clear headed place a (relatively) small amount of Nabwan and or Hanakapi lead me to.

How is that Waka. I don't think I've read much about it.