• Traditional Method

• Aluball

• Toss and Wash

• Blender

Results are only viewable after voting.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I know most people tend to lean toward the traditional prep method but there are a couple other ways to prep, so I am curious what prep method do you prefer and why?
I have an Aluball but typically use it on the go, my prefered prep. method at home is a blender, I use a 2:1 ratio of kava/water. Most sessions for me are 4 Tbs of kava to roughly 2 cups of water. The blender is the fastest, most convenient way, IMO.

schatz

itchin for kava
I know most people tend to lean toward the traditional prep method but there are a couple other ways to prep, so I am curious what prep method do you prefer and why?
I have an Aluball but typically use it on the go, my prefered prep. method at home is a blender, I use a 2:1 ratio of kava/water. Most sessions for me are 4 Tbs of kava to roughly 2 cups of water. The blender is the fastest, most convenient way, IMO.
I started with traditional and acquired the Aluball a month later. I started to get itchy dry skin with the Aluball, not to blame the Aluball but its a little too easy and I think I was drinking too much. So back to traditional and slowing down on consumption a little.