What's new

Kava FAQ How early is too early to start drinking some shells?

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Headgie, I think you can infer that the question is, "Can I drink kava early in the morning and are there any problems with that". That being said, how early does Headgie start gulping when Headgie is on vacation? (I know, you are always on vacation) Being an psychic in training, I'm going to jump the gun and ask, "Does it mess you up later in the day"?
Well I can report that it makes me lazy (but I was born lazy) so no big change there. I'm happy to say that even though I was worried about it affecting my balance after starting kava after surgery, I can say that it has actually helped my focus and balance when walking, if I don't over do it.

AND... yes it helps a great deal if you're retired like me and have nothing better to do other than rehab, stare at bikini babes on the beach and drink kava. :)

D

Deleted User01

AND... yes it helps a great deal if you're retired like me and have nothing better to do other than rehab, stare at bikini babes on the beach and drink kava. :)
Ok, ok, quit rubbing it in. So doing kava in the morning doesn't put you to sleep in the afternoon? I would imagine that most people want to know how Kava will effect them at work if they start early. I would be afraid that my 30 min catnap after lunch would turn into a 4 hour catnap. And that is good news that Kava is helping you rehab. The other day I did my afternoon Kava and then my son wanted to hit golf balls at the range after work. I swear I nailed some fairway woods without a tee and because I was so relaxed and focused. So you Golf Hackers out there, Kava should be the utility club in your golf bag.
Hey Hedgemont,, maybe we should start a business and sell the miracle cure for "the yips" and advertise in Golf Magazine. I tell ya we could make a killing. :bigmoney: I got it, Kava Kandy shaped like golf balls. :hungry:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Ok, ok, quit rubbing it in. So doing kava in the morning doesn't put you to sleep in the afternoon? I would imagine that most people want to know how Kava will effect them at work if they start early. I would be afraid that my 30 min catnap after lunch would turn into a 4 hour catnap. And that is good news that Kava is helping you rehab. The other day I did my afternoon Kava and then my son wanted to hit golf balls at the range after work. I swear I nailed some fairway woods without a tee and because I was so relaxed and focused. So you Golf Hackers out there, Kava should be the utility club in your golf bag.
Hey Hedgemont,, maybe we should start a business and sell the miracle cure for "the yips" and advertise in Golf Magazine. I tell ya we could make a killing. :bigmoney: I got it, Kava Kandy shaped like golf balls. :hungry:
when I play tennis with a little kava in me I gain the ability to think the ball where I want it to go. I think it and then my arm makes it happen somehow. It's as if a middleman in the process has been shortcut so it's more efficient. I'm guessing it has something to do with neural pathways.

The psychotropic and nootropic aspects of kava are fascinating to me. Sometimes very subtle though so if we don't know what to look for or aren't really open we might miss them.

Yesterday as I was taking a shower I began to notice the random patterns by which drops of water would stick to the wall and then decide to roll down, some waiting longer than others, some moving in concert like a dance, and the beauty struck me. Then it struck me how of course there are infinite numbers of things just like the beautiful dance of the waterdrops in the shower that are always all around us, and how we can psych ourselves out of noticing and enjoying them by being distracted by small negative things like, "oh, it isn't as warm or as sunny as I would like today so I'll just be unpleasant to people and refuse to notice all the beautiful things all around me happening." Then I focused on how kava allows us to focus, allows us to strip away distractions, and cleans us, literally and figuratively and spiritually, as kava has cleared my bond and mind inside out, cleaned off all the accumulated junk and stale ideas and old bacteria in my gut and old fungus on my skin and basically stripped off the parts of me that weren't me so now I'm more me, like kava makes a gift to you of you, and then I noticed I'd been in the shower a long time and it was probably time to go on to the next part of what would be a beautiful day. Stuff like that happens to me the day after Dua Na Bilo.

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
when I play tennis with a little kava in me I gain the ability to think the ball where I want it to go. I think it and then my arm makes it happen somehow. It's as if a middleman in the process has been shortcut so it's more efficient. I'm guessing it has something to do with neural pathways.

The psychotropic and nootropic aspects of kava are fascinating to me. Sometimes very subtle though so if we don't know what to look for or aren't really open we might miss them.
It's the Kava Force. Use the force Krunkie . . . use the force . . .

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
To me kava is way better than pot for focus. Back in the day I would enjoy watching old Bogiie movies with pot. But I was more in a trance than focused. Most of the time I yelled at that the door screaming "Daves Not Here Man!"