What's new

How is the current melo and nangol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Tried the melo. Its very very strong. Something i will have to be careful with and work up to over the course of the night. Seems a bit zombifying but I could see it gonig nicely as a mixer or when i am in need of something for insomnia

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Well, you might have already received your Nangol order; but I'll give my two cents. I bought a sample of Nangol Noble with my order of Nambawan. I've never had it before so I can't compare it to previous batches; but speaking in general: damn, this stuff is potent. At a good 6 tablespoons (in 2 washes) it was starting to put me cross-eyed. At 9 tablespoons, it made me scared of losing my balance. I figured I'd end up finishing my sample pack tonight; but nope, I'm not gonna push any further than the 9 tablespoons I've consumed. Plenty doped for the night, and I don't particularly enjoy falling on my face. In short, in general, it is quite potent, though I don't know how it compares to previous batches.
That sounds typical for Nangol. It's been one of the strongest Vanuatu products over the past couple of years. I wouldn't really call it heavy as much as I would strong. I would like it if it were more sedating/muscle realaxing but it's got a nice mind effecting euphoria that has lacked with the others in it's class for a couple years now. I don't really get the cross eyed effect from it but 10-12 Tablespoons makes for an enjoyable night.

Tried the melo. Its very very strong. Something i will have to be careful with and work up to over the course of the night. Seems a bit zombifying but I could see it gonig nicely as a mixer or when i am in need of something for insomnia
This Melo is a great mixer. I like to mix a bit of the Melo with Nangol to add the heavier sleep qualities that I don't get from Nangol alone.

David H.

Kava Curious
Melo Melo is next in my list to try.

However, Nangol is my favorite Kava of all time thus far. Hits me extremely hard and leaves in a very euphoric, introspective, loving state of mind every time. I would almost call it a spiritual headspace. I can’t wait for them to restock it. I’ve only got 5 servings left and I’m rationing myself to only one use per week. Nangol is that special in my book.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
Damn i guess nangol is sold out. What's with the shortage lately at bkh? I wanna see some Kula, that original batch was so sweet.
I have the orignal batch, enjoying it right now. This along with TKR Tongan and Original Pouni Oni are my fav tongans, I'm sad that there likely will be no more Eua, that was some clean beautiful kava :(

David H.

Kava Curious
Nangol.noble. for me right now is a little to tweaky sadly. Grinding teeth ect.
Unfortunately I’ve found the same to be true. Especially the teeth grinding. I can only drink Nangol when I’m in a very calm, non-stimulating environment. Like sitting in my backyard staring at the stars with music playing. Definitely can’t socialize on this stuff. It comes with a kick. I’ve started diluting it by mixing it with some of my weaker kavas and I’m LOVING the results. Still getting the amazing Nangol euphoria without the tweaky side effects. So strange how it affects everyone differently. Bula!

Status
Not open for further replies.