What's new

How much is too much?

UmbrellaOps

Kava Curious
Something that crossed my mind lately. How much kava is too much? I’ll usually make 4 Tbsp worth of kava, then before bed I’ll do 2 more tbsp. Is this relatively normal?

I just don’t want to get into a nauseous, dizzy sick state. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Sounds very normal, and if you enjoy where that amount takes you then even better. It depends on the kava for me, but I'm a bit of a hard head and usually have 8-10 tbsp in an evening. You can push yourself 1 tbsp at a time and learn pretty quick what your limit is.

UmbrellaOps

Kava Curious
Sounds very normal, and if you enjoy where that amount takes you then even better. It depends on the kava for me, but I'm a bit of a hard head and usually have 8-10 tbsp in an evening. You can push yourself 1 tbsp at a time and learn pretty quick what your limit is.
Favorite vendor/strain? Kava supreme is my go to. Then Bula house for special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Yeah you're fine dude don't worry. If you do get sick one time, it's no biggie. Happens to the best of us. What you're currently doing is pretty average. If you skin is getting too dry or if you're feeling a bit too dehydrated and/or sluggish the next day then you'll know to reel the amount back a bit. It's a really forgiving root though. My trick is if I've gone too far, I chug a pedialyte the next day and use some nice quality creams and lotions on my skin to keep it nice. Good excuse to pamper yourself.