What's new

Howdy, everyone

Ozzyfan121

Pretentious, Wannabe Philosopher
I've finally made an account here after everyone made the switch from the old lounge. I recognize a few old faces and usernames. It's good to see everyone. I'm sipping on some Melo and just ordered some Waka. Anyone have any experience with it? Glad to see everyone and hope to meet some new people!

infraredz

BULA!
Hey, I remember you from the years I lurked the old forum. Good to see you here!

The Waka (from BKH) is a little underwhelming in my experience. It's not bunk stuff, it just wasn't very potent and the effect was quite mild. The biggest upside is the mild taste though, which is really refreshing sometimes.

Ozzyfan121

Pretentious, Wannabe Philosopher
Thanks for the welcome! And I hope that's not the case in my experience with it. Perhaps I'll need to use some extra.

infraredz

BULA!
Yeah, I know a lot of people have had good experiences. It's definitely not going to be a bad time or anything...

I found it was less potent than BKH Boroguru by about 1-2tbsp. It was mellow enough that if I were to have overdone it, it wouldn't have been an issue. Also, I found it surprisingly more heady than what I was expecting based on KBR's Fijian...

Last edited: