What's new

Howdy from Texas, y'all!

kavakelly

I've been lurking a bit and thought I would introduce myself. My prior kava experience is with the Gaia kava gel caps and tincture. I've had good results with both. Yesterday I received an order with ozia candies, KWK instant loa waka, and KWK borogu. I really liked the candy and found the instant to be pretty pleasant. I slept better last night than I have in quite some time and woke up refreshed.

I'm very appreciative of all the knowledge and community I have encountered on this forum. I really feel like it has steered me in the right direction as I explore this kava business :D

I don't know

Kava Enthusiast
Welcome! My sleep and stress levels have greatly improved since I started taking noble kava. KWK and Kava Candy have some really good kavas. Enjoy your journey!

D

Deleted User01

Well a hey and howdy to ya from San Antonio Texas. Yeee hawwwww! Ok, we don't really say YeeeHaww in Texas unless we are making fun of HeeHaw or unless our horse got spooked and we going 100 miles an hour off the cliff. Yup, famous last words. :D Yes siree sir, I started with the Gaia Capsule and it helped me overcome Reverse Tolerance. Now you are ready for the good stuff.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Well a hey and howdy to ya from San Antonio Texas. Yeee hawwwww! Ok, we don't really say YeeeHaww in Texas unless we are making fun of HeeHaw or unless our horse got spooked and we going 100 miles an hour off the cliff. Yup, famous last words. :D Yes siree sir, I started with the Gaia Capsule and it helped me overcome Reverse Tolerance. Now you are ready for the good stuff.
Don't forget riding a wild atomic bomb out of a B-52 over Russia (aka Dr. Strangelove). YeeeHaww!!

D

Deleted User01

Dang Hedgie, I'm impressed with your memory unless you were watching that movie last night. Yeah, from your VCR collection. YeeeeHawwwww! That's our motto for the coming Friday. YeeeeeHawwwwww! Yes sirree Bobcat, we got us the beginning of a Friday Mantra.